[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUESTION - If Xavier is such a bull, why the fuck didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1489305982327.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489305982327.gif
899KB, 600x600px
QUESTION - If Xavier is such a bull, why the fuck didn't he grab Paige's ass or even her hips? Why was he hover handing? What kind of fag is he?

Did Maddox and Paige bully him in to doing it?
>>
He was trying not to blow his load
>>
>>2381586
This. You can tell he's trying to hold himself back
>>
>>2381576
The whole thing is weird though. Like he's there fucking Paige while his friend films it with two cameras. He's probably thinking "What the hell am I doing?"
>>
>>2381593
I bet him doing closeups got him thinking the fuck did I agree too
>>
>>2381576
>Xavier is kind of a nerd
>He was being filmed
>He was probably coerced into it by Maddox since Maddox has a black guy/cuckold fetish and said Woods was his favorite worker
>He's fucking an enormous whore without using a condom
>Maddox is naked right in front of him filming his balls and ass crack

You would have to be extremely alpha to not feel weird, awkward, or uncomfortable in that situation. And Woods is not extremely alpha.
>>
>>2381576
He was on guard trying to make sure the cuck didn't try to get on the dick too.
>>
A better question is why the fuck was Paige wearing some granny stockings and keeping a shitty unsexy bra on going into a threesome
>>
>>2381620

You just know everything about this comes from Maddox.

He manipulated a young naive slut and a beta gamer into doing what ever he wanted them to do.
>>
he was most likely nervous

like the randoms dudes they get on bangbus and fuckteam5 get
>>
>>2381586
Thanks, Brad.
>>
>>2381576
>>2381586
dude was rockhord before he even touched her, maddox must hage put in some major work
>>
>>2381627
he seems like a top tier weirdo. the type of guy that jacked off sniffing his moms underwear when he was a kid
>>
>>2381576
He isn't a bull they were swapping a whore.
Maddox was probably recording using Xavier's camera because they both wanted to have some "memories"
>>
File: smithers.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smithers.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>2381576
>Xavier Woods reacting to women
>>
>>2381677
xavier the type of nigga to dp a thot with a homie and hold his hand when he sticks it in
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.