[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 34. >The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1280.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 34.
>The only two men ever to have beaten The Undertaker at WrestleMania.
>Roman goes over.
>"Congratulations Roman, you truly are the REAL Streak Breaker."

It's happening. Nothing you can do about it.
>>
>ratings bleeding out
>ticket sales continue to fall
>sub retention at an all-time low
>>
>>2374182
>Nothing you can do about it.
I can stop watching.
>>
>>2374182
You know if you faggots really wanted him gone you would stop giving him a reaction. Or you would chant "Boring" or "Die Roman Die" instead of booing him.
>>
>>2374243
People chant "Roman Sucks" and they edit it out.
>>
I don't care. Anyway, the ME is going to be Sasha Banks (C) vs Shirai Io. And that's really something that you can't avert.
>>
>>2374182
>you are the real Streak Breaker
>roddit memes
I'll allow it this time lil guy because the thought of BBD retiring carder and lesnar put me in a good mood
>>
>>2374247
No they don't. I've been to a few events, and all they do is boo. The first time I've heard them say anything close was with the Undertaker the other night, and you heard it on tv.

My point is stop booing, and give him a no reaction. They will quickly cut his ass down to size.
>>
>>2374248
welp, Sasha gonna die.
>>
>>2374268
>this meme again

Vince doesn't give a shit about reactions.
>>
>>2374248
>Women in the main event of mania
75% of the crowd will leave at the beginning of the match
>>
>>2374314
>mandatory reminder that Bayley + Asuka got more cheers during the main event of last year's Wrestlemania than either guy in it
>>
Don't forget Brock raising Romans arm
>>
>>2374348
Do you think they'll do that this year with The Undertaker?

>"This is your yard now."
>>
>>2374364
It would, at the very least, be fascinating to see people vociferously boo the most beloved man in the company.
>>
This is the ultimate, GOAT vs GOAT match up. Both guys will have main evented 3 of the last 4 manias, both guys defeated the Undertaker at his yard. Lesnar would've been the champion for an entire year, having destroyed Finn Balor, Braun Stroman, Kevin Owens and AJ Styles leading up to this, and Reigns will have fully replaced Cena as the top babyface in the company by then

I can't wait bros
>>
>>2374648
>Reigns will have fully replaced Cena as the top babyface in the company by then
Aaaaaahahaha.

It's fun to dream.
>>
>>2374648
>being underage
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.