[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CM Punk: Exactly. In pro wrestling, it’s fake. >People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: mfwifoundoutcmpunkwasright.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mfwifoundoutcmpunkwasright.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>CM Punk: Exactly. In pro wrestling, it’s fake. >People always get offended by that word. >‘No, we like to say it’s pre-determined.’ For whatever reason, people get angry at fake; pre-determined eases the blow? It’s fake. At the end of the day it doesn’t really mean anything. So after a while, it was, ‘Let’s just really fight and see what happens.’ Now I get to.

>SI: What made you a good pro wrestler?

>CM Punk: Well, that’s another thing in that phony world. What does it mean to be a good fake wrestler? That’s an identity crisis that I think I struggled with. It doesn't matter if you're the best; someone else picks who they want in the top spot.

How will you mandrama kiddies ever recover? Is this why you hate him so much?
>>
Based Phil blowing out the mandrametties
>>
imagine being so mentally ill that you try to have a superiority complex over something you devoted most of your life to because you moved on to a venture that you soundly and inarguably failed at
>>
>>2372275
>Worked

He's obviously kayfabing.
>>
>>2372275
WORKED
>>
File: 1481426239996.jpg (82KB, 1266x762px) Image search: [Google]
1481426239996.jpg
82KB, 1266x762px
>i am not really a tough guy that could kick anybody's ass
we know, phil. we know
>>
>>2372224

there's delicious pasta missing from this thread
>>
File: 1461370770302.gif (4MB, 479x262px) Image search: [Google]
1461370770302.gif
4MB, 479x262px
>>2372224
>What does it mean to be a good fake wrestler?
>>
>>2372224
That sloppy fuck wasn't even a top ten worker in the wwe let alone best in the world

Should have been a manager not a wrestler
>>
>>2372646
Jeez Phil, lean to take a table bump ya big weenie. Even if no table was there you fell like 2 feet max. Jeez
>>
It's funny because the entire reason he left was because of "fake stuff that doesn't matter" like wrestlemania events
>>
>>2372224
>It doesn't matter if you're the best; someone else picks who they want in the top spot.
He's kinda right. He's still a massive faggot though.
>>
>>2372681
>>2372685
>>2372744

You guys aren't mad at all or anything.
>>
>>2372224
Why does CM Phil pretend to like real sports so much? He tries so hard to be "one of the guys" but it's just so fucking cringe.
>>
>>2372842
I'm not. I like cm punk
>>
>>2372744
He didn't leave. He was fired.
>>
>>2372952
>Doesn't show up for work
>Is fired

Wow, WWE is so evil.
>>
>>2372853
Because at least he is willing to humiliate himself in a real match rather than keep himself in his big wrestling bubble that wrestlers in the WWE are clinging to.

Thats why real men like Punk, Lashley and Batista left WWE to try to prove themselves in a real sport environment.
>>
>>2372952
He was fired after he left. So yes, he did leave
>>
>>2372965
That's a cucked answer.
Everyone has known what wrestling is for the last century.
When you walk into that profession then get mad at it for being exactly what we all know it is you're just a retarded little pussy.
>>
File: une-friends[1].jpg (201KB, 1920x1140px) Image search: [Google]
une-friends[1].jpg
201KB, 1920x1140px
>>2373015
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.