[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It feels like this feud was going somewhere and building to some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ambrosemiz.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ambrosemiz.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
It feels like this feud was going somewhere and building to some kind of Dean/Renee vs. Miz/Maryse thing, but they abruptly bailed on it and went back to downplaying that Dean and Renee are a couple.
>>
K.
>>
Renee probably can't work so they shitcanned it.
>>
>>2372018
Renee said in an interview she doesn't have any training but if WWE asks her to learn, she will. That was a little before the feud started.
>>
>>2372016
Good. Cena/Nikki feud is about ten thousand times better.
>>
>>2372016
all of their storylines are dumb as fuck

like the whole hype about harper facing bray in WM, nope cant have that
then you had the crowd go wild over strawman vs undertaker but they didnt listen to the crowd so heĀ“ll have a shitty match with roman reigns instaed

randy orton is boring at this point and i dont give a fuck about what natalia or ascension do

they should push the facts man and apollo creed + kalisto but instead of that they just keep dragging some 50 year old guys back who are doing their last years coz current roster has no reliable superstars so they cant trust them to carry a show
>>
>>2372056
>they should push the facts man and apollo creed + kalisto

lol what
>>
>>2372016
Before that it looked as if he was going to feud with AJ over the title. Clearly the lazy fuck Dean saw that Miz could carry him and requested him. Then the even lazier Bella decided she wanted a wrestlemania retirement match where she wouldn't have to take the effort to no sell so she made Big boy John force Miz into a storyline with him so that he wouldn't have to carry his lazy bitch by himself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.