[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people like Undertaker, Mick Foley, Kane and HHH only so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Are people like Undertaker, Mick Foley, Kane and HHH only so over cause they were on the same roster as prime Austin and the Rock?

If they wrestled in any other era would be as over / famous as they are?
>>
>>2370502
Undertaker was over before attitude era all memes aside

Mankind was over in ecw and idk about wcw but i assume so and in japan with cactus jack which is a much shittier gimmick than mankind

Kane idk kanes a good character.

Hhh who knows where hed be if he didnt kiss ass.
>>
Triple H would have been successful and won the title regardless I think. Though he wouldn't have been overpushed as hard as he was, and RAW would have been completely different in 02-05.
>>
>>2370508
>Undertaker was over before attitude era all memes aside

not that over cause that period before Austin saved the company was the lowest point in history
>>
>>2370517
Non memeing, Taker was always a great side attraction, but it is evident he should never be the main attraction.
>>
>>2370517
1991 to 1997?

Carder wasnt a hogan austin draw but he was a draw.
>>
They'd have to contend with Vince's usual shit booking instead of the numerous factors that made The Attitude Era what it was.

Foley in particular never would've gotten the opportunities that he did.

>>2370517
>overness = drawing

Here's where you're wrong.
>>
>>2370502
>Undertaker
Iconic. Well over before the Attitude Era or New Generation.
>Mick Foley
Spanned eras. Well over.
>Kane
Big one of a kind lug, pretty funny and intelligent.
>HHH
Not over. Only respected or whatever because of Attitude Era. Entirely relies on nostalgia for his storylines and pops.
>>
>>2370600
Foley benefited greatly from the MNW causing WWF to do things that they ordinarily wouldn't.
>>
>>2370605
Everybody benefited from the MNW but he didn't do anything in the WWF he couldn't have done in ECW or Japan or whatever else is going on in whatever era you place him. He's a pathetic shell of himself and should be considered a fourth character separate from his AE guise, the fact he gets chants, pops and a weekly job is a testament to how good he was and is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.