[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do anti-smarks try to shit all over smarks? it's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: batista.jpg (28KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
batista.jpg
28KB, 610x250px
why do anti-smarks try to shit all over smarks? it's the dumbest thing i've ever seen. it feels like these people actually think they are in the business despite being smarks themselves. do they think they are more likely to get an autograph or some shit if they talk about how much they hate smarks?
>>
Dont take it too serious. Its all about shitposting.
>>
>>2370329
>why do anit-anti-smarks try to shit all over anit-smarks? it's the dumbest thing i've ever seen. it feels like these people actually think they are in the business despite being smarks themselves. do they think they are more likely to get an autograph or some shit if they talk about how much they hate smarks?
>>
Anyone who identifies as a smark probably cares a lot about wrestling. The characters, the booking, the narrative, something about it, they're probably very invested in it as a hobby.

The easiest way to do shitposting is to take something someone cares about and mock them for caring about it. That's why you see "seething" and "cringe" so much. They're shorthand for "You're a faggot for caring about this."
>>
File: 1472528303479.gif (578KB, 278x278px) Image search: [Google]
1472528303479.gif
578KB, 278x278px
>>2370329
Smarks are just easy to fuck with and they've become really really annoying. I don't consider myself and anti-smark but I am absolutely going to shitpost to high hell when Roman Reigns retires the Undertaker, just because I know smarks are going to get so obnoxiously upset about it. They take everything way too seriously, they think they always know whats best, and they lose their fucking minds whenever they don't get the result they want. Naturally people are going to start resisting them.
>>
>>2370376
this is a pretty good explanation.
>>
>>2370329
Partly because the more vocal smarks can be really obnoxious/annoying, and partly to fuck with people who are easily worked. I don't do it myself, but I can see why they would.
That said, some "anti-smarks" are bad at what they do and end up being annoying pricks who take it too seriously, ending up just as bad as the people they're trying to make fun of.
When they do it well it's entertaining though.
>>
>>2370329
anti-smarks don't exist
all of them are smarks
>>
>>2370773
Pretty much this.

Everyone here is a smark, the only difference is some of us here have our own opinions, and some just follow the hivemind like retards (that's mostly prevalent on reddit though).
>>
>>2370376

Yeah, they should just happily eat the shit Vince keeps shoveling on them and say its chicken salad.

I, for one, just stopped watching that shit. ROH can be a spotfest, but holy shit, it at least doesn't insult the viewer every fucking show.
>>
>>2370774
>the only difference is some of us here have our own opinions, and some just follow the hivemind like retards

This board is literally spammed with forced Roman memes every fucking day.
>>
>>2370784
How many people do you think are responsible for that and how many actually post "BBDWTS" fully seriously, and not to gather a few (You)'s?
>>
>>2370786
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>2370376
>they think they always know best
Which is way less annoying than anti-smarks who think Vince always knows best. Anti-smarks defend absolutely anything just to oppose smarks, it's fucking cringeworthy.

If reddit smarks said it's a bad idea to jump off a bridge, /asp/ anti-smarks would say that "based bridge is working the smarks" and jump.

>>2370786
>I was just pretending haha ya got worked xD
>>
Smarks are gonna be the reason of the fall of the wwe we cannot be.just a fan now withoit being mock ansd insulted just enjoy the content they give to us and stop smarking on roman reigns
>>
>>2370783
You see here is a worked smark, it's just too fun to shitpost as an "anti-smark"
>>
>>2370783
>>2370805
BASED ANTI-SMARKS WORKING THE SMARKS
>>
>>2370783
No one cares when you quit watching, that's why it's funny to make fun of smarks who take this seriously you all complain too much.
>>
File: asp.jpg (85KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
85KB, 349x642px
>>2370962
>>2370963
>>2370965
>>
>>2370996
>the sign of ultimate seething

BASWTS
>>
>>2370996
kek, carter is going to start seething once he sees this
>>
>>2370996
Ain't even carter but he sure is living in your head rent free
>>
>>2370999
right on cue >>2371000
>>
>>2370996
>>2370999
>>2371000
>>2371001
Based carter working his way into todd's head rent-free
>>
>>2371007
Who TF is todd?
>>
>>2370957
>being this pathetic
>>
>>2370329
Based /asp/ working the smarks.
>>
>>2370376
This. Smark rage has become more entertaining than anything the wwe does today
>>
Being a smark on the Internet is waste of time

>You weren't there and don't know what really happened
>Meltzer wasn't there either and he usually gets gossip from the WWE employees.

As a wrestling fan you should enjoy the product, or don't. If not then don't watch it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.