[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, now that Le Meltz has practically confirmed 34's ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: best pure striker in wwe.jpg (33KB, 564x361px) Image search: [Google]
best pure striker in wwe.jpg
33KB, 564x361px
Well, now that Le Meltz has practically confirmed 34's ME Im finally seeing the company i grew up watching take its last breath on its deathbed. whos gonna take over after NBC Universal drops the TV rights and RAM and Smack are forced to be on the network?
>>
Just hope it gets like pre WWE™ days and other companys have multiple shows on different networks. nothing better than variety.
>>
>>2370178
You got it backwards. They can use the threat of moving RAM and SD to the network to get an even better TV deal next time.

WEW is literally unkillable, RAM will outlive us all.
>>
>>2370202
Unless some retard with billions takes an interest in Wrestling and creates a new, better WCW.
>>
>>2370230

With what talent?
>>
>>2370275
Offer fat contracts to the best WWE guys and some creative control.

Hire top-tier indie-shitters, get the rest through a farm system.
>>
>>2370202
Those tv deals make up the majority of their income. Streaming RAW/SD will cut off most of their money and be more expensive for them. WWE has public finances, USA/NBC will know it's not a serious threat. The only threat they can make is bids by other networks for the show.
>>
>>2370202
Are you a fuckin' moron?
>>
>>2370785
no?

go back 5 years and tell somebody ppvs won't exist and wwe will be fine without them
>>
>>2370858
WWE PPV buyrates had been in decline for nearly a decade before the Network.
>>
My theories:
-it's a work. They'll turn Roman heel at mania but they gave Meltzer fake info to make fans tune in
or completely opposite
-Vince wants male fans to tune out. I wouldn't be surprised if the company turned full cuckold and wanted adult white males no longer part of its fanbase, so that they can start from scratch with new fans who won't boo their crap
>>
>>2370859
and so have tv ratings. The last tv deal tanked wwe stock price because wwe was expecting way more.

TV is dead grandpa.
>>
>>2370888
>bad TV deal tanks stock price
>moving a show to their Network and costing them countless ad revenue won't
>>
>>2370178
So Vince is really going all out now. He's spent the last few years trying to get the hardcore fans to tune out but this just might do it. Even though the free falling ratings have said he's already been succeeding.
>>
>>2370275
There are a few guys wwe has completely missed on that would be over as fuck if they'd just be allowed to talk and wrestle without everything being micro managed to death. then there's the best of the indies to poach (like based cage)
>>
>>2370178
Awfully presumptive considering Lesnars contract is up soon
>>
This is actually really interesting since it is coinciding with NJPW's push into the US and they're trying to steal the WWE hardcore crowd. I doubt it is possible to kill the WWE but if they aren't able to get a stellar TV deal the Indie Triple Alliance could be that real alternative everyone has been wanting.
>>
>>2370930
Lesnar's contract isn't up for another year.

>>2370933
>Indie Triple Alliance

What...?
>>
well atleast you can say The E has died in your lifetime.
>>
>>2370230
Isn't that what axs TV is doing with new japan?
>>
File: 101916-nflratings-social.jpg (121KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
101916-nflratings-social.jpg
121KB, 1000x500px
>>2370178
At least wrestling isn't as fucked as football
>>
>>2371053
NJPW can really hit some gold if they get a good tv deal and bring CMLL and RoH into the mix
>>
>>2370178
I stopped watching years ago.
Its juat wrestling who give a shit. It just provides top tier banter and shitposting..
Wwe is basically saying smarks go do something else anyway
>>
>>2373600
2 of those promotions aren't indies.
>>
>>2373584
Football is dead to me. Im not gonna watch those criminals play and in between watch sex offender Peyton Shilling hock crappy merchandise.
>>
>>2373584
The only reason NFL ratings declined last year was the election circus show.

Things will be fine this year.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.