[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shinsuke Nakamura is expected to debut on the first RAW after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 1289374982.jpg (291KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1289374982.jpg
291KB, 680x1020px
>Shinsuke Nakamura is expected to debut on the first RAW after Wrestlemania
NO NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
>>
>smackdownies eternally btfo
>>
>>2370106
BASED.

Fuck that gook, cringesuke deserves to be on RAW.
>>
>asgooka on smackdown
JUST
>>
He's literally the only person on the roster that could make the roll up belt look good but he'll never hold it because mike lient is going to hold the belt for a year or at least summerslam if plans change.

>tfw paid vacation is over and you have to work 300 dates a year

shinsuke is going to phone it in even harder
>>
>>2370143
I think the belt design was basically made for him

That's what it looks like to me anyway
>>
File: 1489396041930.jpg (120KB, 621x314px) Image search: [Google]
1489396041930.jpg
120KB, 621x314px
>RAM will get Memeura
>He'll be in the mid-upper-mid card and never in the main event for the Fruit Rollup Championship
>Memeura won't be motivated and phone it in 100%
>Meanwhile...
>on BASED SDL
>we get a motivated qt Asuka who will put on ****** matches with Becky and Bliss
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NICE TRY RAMLETS
>>
>>2370106
He will be the Jap Sami Zayn within 3 months of his debut, screencap this.
>>
>>2370160
>>we get a motivated qt Asuka who will put on ****** matches with Becky and Bliss

I don't believe this you don't believe this nobody believes this
>>
>>2370106
It's okay, the Nakamura vs AJ match is still going to happen, on Raw because Vince wants to move AJ to Raw
>>
>>2370106
Who cares it just proves that RAM is so desperate that they need NXT call ups to "save" their brand while Smackdown manages to survive with whoever is in their roster.
>>
I think Shinsuke is probably annoyed he can't smoke weed with art students anymore
>>
>>2370106
Well they need someone to carry Big Dog to a 5 star match then shake his hand and call him the greatest wrestler, man, and god to have ever existed.

Zayn's too short to do this as he would have to tip toe to shake reigns' hand
>>
>>2370161
He's a talent they wanted for years and isn't a perpetual underdog and is already hyped to hell and back for most of the fans. So no, he'll at least be upper midcard. He'll be main eventing or at least in the second biggest match of every ppv that isn't WM RR or SS.

He'll get over immediately and be getting the most consistent pops, but he'll also phone it in every match. Basically like a more over Ambrose who doesn't have the entire fanbase turn on him the second he gets the title. He'll probably get MOTN every big ppv if he's not up against some shitter.
>>
>Nakamura is going to be wasted on RAM
wtf. he's never going to get showcased properly there (he can't expect speak English on the designated 3 hour promo show). That and because of HHH's sons and Ramen, the best he can hope for is winning the US title. Which means he's not going to give a shit.
>>
File: nakamura 1.gif (2MB, 559x256px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura 1.gif
2MB, 559x256px
>>2370106
>based
if he gets the red title it will look badass on him
>not based
knowing RAM's booking he will probably be future endeavored before he ever wins the red title
>>
It was obvious he was going to Raw. All NXT champs and women champs are on Raw while Smackdown gets the tag champs and literal whos
>>
>>2370188
>wanting two gooks in one show
Vince wont allow that
>>
>>2370106
Source or die
>>
>>2370106
Just another reason to skip ram.
>>
What the hell? So RAM gets both Joe and Nakamura? Will Smack at least get Roode?
>>
>>2370427
Smackdown needs faces. Give them #DIY, split them up and make them feud, Gargano can be a great face and Tomasso could go to 205 or just a basic midcarder
>>
>>2370106
Why is anybody surprised? Every single NXT champion without fail has ended up on Raw. Smackdown gets the scraps i.e tag team nobodies
>>
>>2370160
Nope, Raw gets Asuka too.
>>
>>2370536
>Smackdown needs faces
What do you mean? Are you saying you're NOT invested in the Dolph Ziggler/Mojo feud?
>>
>>2370536
why would yoh need more faces in smackdown if the champion of said brand is the top face?
>>
I'm OK with this desu

>>2370172
>Zayn's too short

He's maybe an inch shorter than Cena.
>>
??? OK? He sucks
>>
>>2370576
Sami is taller than Cena, idiot.
>>
>>2370701
Funny thing about zzzayn is that despite him being 6.1/6.2 he still looks like a midget.
>>
>>2370733
>still looks like a midget

Don't skip your optometrist appointments, kids.
>>
>putting nakamura on the brand without the intercontinental title
I don't even care if it's ram, shinsuke is made for that belt.
>>
File: smackladswinlol.jpg (522KB, 1964x888px) Image search: [Google]
smackladswinlol.jpg
522KB, 1964x888px
>>2370106
BASED
How do smackchads do it lads?
Cringeamura going to RAM? Rawtists FUMING!
>>
>>2370106
>Rae stealing AJ
>Already got Joe and Balor
>Not a single big NXT call up has gone to SDL

just etc
>>
>>2370936
>>Already got Joe and Balor

Joe fine but Baloring's shit
RAM = Cringeamuara, Baloring, DIYetty
SmA+ck = Joe, AJ, The Revival
>>
>>2370938
Say what you want but Balor is wildly popular and does well among marks, smarks, and indie aficionados. As is Joe.

And Raw is stealing the only person who ticks that box on SDL.
>>
>>2370941
>and does well among

People who like to consume shit. People's opinions and biases don't really matter, he's dull TV, so I have no reason to like him, since I don't like the taste of mud.
Contain him on RAM with the rest of the trash like Roman, Seth, New Day, Enzo/Cass, save guys like Zayn, Memesaro and Rusev.
>>
>>2370948
Christ you just lost it by implying Zayn is good
>>
>>2370970
Based Sami working the obese marks
>>
>>2370970
Yeah, what a dummy.

Zayn is obviously great.
>>
>Raw gets Finn
>Raw gets Bayley
>Raw gets Samoa Joe
>Raw gets Nakamura
>Raw gets Undertaker
>Raw gets Kurt Angle
>Meanwhile, SmackDown's roster is so thin, AJ Styles has to wrestle an authority figure.

Fuck you, Vince!
>>
>>2371055
>Raw gets Finn, Bayley, Nakamura and the Undertaker

Thank you for saving the A-Show from this shit Vince.
>>
File: 1472608459843.png (2MB, 595x675px) Image search: [Google]
1472608459843.png
2MB, 595x675px
Smackdownies BTFO again

RAW always wins
>>
>>2370928
>SEETHING
>>
>>2371071
Imagine actually building your brand around autistic child Bayley, injured manlet and unpopular and part time 50 year olds.

RAM will never recover.
>>
>Indie Darling going to RAW

Thank you. Smackdown doesn't need indie darlings. They need more big guys like Baron Corbin.
>>
>>2371151
>Nakamura
>indie darling
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.