[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find last night's smackdown to be one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1confuseeeeee3.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1confuseeeeee3.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
Anyone else find last night's smackdown to be one of the worst episodes of smackdown, or raw, in a very long time?
>women fight
>women fight
>two jobbers fight
>tag team
From a wrestling standpoint, this was the worst.
>>
>>2368177
still better than RAM
>>
>>2368177
preshow was rhyno/heath vs breezango and the dark match was dean vs baron. other than those 2 the whole was garbage
>>
File: noooooooooooo.png (111KB, 526x664px) Image search: [Google]
noooooooooooo.png
111KB, 526x664px
>>2368188
Are you here all day?
>>
>>2368188
I disagree, more moments in RAW that I enjoyed.

I don't think I enjoyed anything from smackdown aside from shane getting slammed into a car.

I usually try to remain unbiased, but yeah, I think it was garbo.
>>2368189
GOOD THING THERE WAS A DARK MATCH

Seriously, if I went to this show, and that was all I got to see, I would have wanted my money back. I like rhyno/heath, and I am a huge ambrose fan. You know you're in trouble when you needed more John Cena.
>>
>>2368200
It felt just like the elimination chamber where they put all their big names into 1 match, filling the rest of the card with filler. except we didn't even get that 1 match
>>
>>2368211
how was 205live and the Corbin dean match?
>>
>>2368211
This.

At least we had a few big name matches in raw this week.
>>
>>2368220
corbin/dean was a dark match
>>
>>2368189
205L was great.
>>
>>2368192
>rawtist SEETHING

>>2368200
I checked the RAM highlights and literally everything was trash (per usual) maybe besides the Rollins/HHH segment
>>
built up like 5 different matches in 2 hours, which is more than we can say for ram in 3
>>
>>2368177
It was brutal to watch. I kept holding out hope they'd do something with Kurt Angle, but of course they never delivered.
>>
I don't watch either show but I decided to watch both these week and each were equally unbearable.
>>
>the first Smackdown LIVE episode heavily centered in a McMahon is the worst of all

Really stimulates the hypothalamus
>>
>>2368504
Shane was a mistake.

I hope he starts getting booed for pulling a Raw.
>>
>>2368177
It was pretty by the books.

Was expecting a Rowan or NXT callup moment all night, it just never came.
>>
>>2368189
>rhyno/heath bumped to the preshow
They had so much momentum. Goddamn shame.
>>
It was the worst single episode of wrestling since 2012 with that episode where nothing happened and CM Punk was champion
>>
>>2368220
corbin botched on the announcers desk almost breaking his ankle, other than that it was fine. 205 stole the night. I was just so ready to leave after that 2 hours of nothing
>>
That ending tho
>>
>>2368177
Aside from AJ killing Shane and getting fired, it was a nothing episode. Not necessarily bad by any means, it was just plain nothing. Still better than any episode of Raw since the split.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.