[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In her ashes, I baptize myself Does this mean they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>In her ashes, I baptize myself

Does this mean they're not going with the "Erick Rowan moved the body back in July" angle?

Fuck man.
>>
who cares? No one cares about them, no one payed money to see them.
>>
>>2367967
Holy fucking shit ethered

Based anon
>>
File: IMG_6362.png (298KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6362.png
298KB, 1334x750px
I'M NUCLEAR!
>>
Who ready for eldricth bray
>>
>>2367958
Cringed so hard at this promo. Took 3 tries to get through all of it.

Fatty should be flipping burgers. Wtf is he doing as wwe champion?
>>
>>2368118
This projection kek
>>
>>2368122
>projection
I'm not fat or wwe champion. Will eating like an amerifat help me become wwe champion?
>>
>>2368123
WV denizen detected.
>>
File: 1486943722961.jpg (160KB, 1061x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1486943722961.jpg
160KB, 1061x1025px
>>2368123
Bray is in better shape than you
>>
>>2368151
Was. Back when he wasn't on the road.
>>
>>2367958
The fuck was this shit. Bray should have been attacking Randy and wrecking his shit and going fucking mental, not just cutting another cryptic promo.

Now all the momentum in this feud from Randy burning Bray's shed down has been lost. Sad!
>>
>>2368172
>implying he's still not in better shape than (you)

>>2368335
>Trumpposting

kill yourself
>>
Not only did they not go with that angle, but they also took away some of the mystique. The Wyatts are literally just a satanic cult. They worship Sister Abigail, who Bray referred to as a "spawn of Satan."
>>
>>2368335
He will do that on the next smack, probably wearing that new outfit
>>
>>2368344
>taking anything Bray says literally
>>
>>2367958
The main point of it was the "I'm omniscient" line. You'd expect it to be a typical throwaway as he's said 'i am a god repepatedly in the past to get heat, but here it says more that the whole mind games shit isn't over yet. And that Randy burning down the compound didn't mean he really won

If they really wanted to, they could still pull it off. Wyatt was distraught until he went to the compound, confirmed that Abigail wasn't there, so now in his mind it was some sort of twisted biblical miracle. When really it was Rowan, but the end result is still the same and Bray gets the last laugh
>>
>>2368353
>the Jannetty saved the day
I would suck my own dick if this really happened
>>
>>2368362
Rowan isn't the Jannetty, Harper is. Despite smarks loving his in-ring stuff (he's decent), Luke has never been particularly over. On the contrary, Rowan actually got himself over with the help of his GOAT solo theme and Survivor Series face turn. It's a shame Vince had to destroy his momentum and job him out to Beeg
>>
>>2368367
>pretending face Rowan was more over than Harper was in the past few months

If Harper is the Jannetty than Rowan is the Cassidy.
>>
>>2368098
Micheal Cole: Wow it looks like something from the new Alien movie, which is in cinemas June 21st. Pick up some Snacky Smores on your way in!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.