[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the Stone Cold podcast on the network? I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1470713694393.jpg (791KB, 1845x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1470713694393.jpg
791KB, 1845x1035px
What happened to the Stone Cold podcast on the network? I thought Undercarder was going to do one wtf
>>
They quietly cancelled it after Ambrose drowned on live stream.

Not joking, they actually did. Ambrose ruined it.
>>
>>2365875

A network podcast with Taker would be a waste since they are so sanitized, if he's going to do one, have it be one where they can go all out and talk about whatever they want.
>>
Based Big Dick Ambrose Working The Smarks
>>
>>2365884
>A network podcast with Taker would be a waste since they are so sanitized,

but they are not with Austin that's the point in him doing them instead of a company shill like JBL and Jericho
>>
>>2365884
>Taker shoot interview

It'll never happen, ever, on any platform. Closest you'll get are the little snippet interviews he did during the attitude era.
>>
>>2365885
>Based Big Dick Ambrose Working Himself Out of the Main Event Picture by Embarrassing Vince

ftfy
>>
>>2365898
>implying dirty deeds isn't the most protected finisher in WWE
>>
>>2365875
taker is one of those old school autists like sting who live muh gimmick and don't like shooting
>>
>>2365887
>austin
>not a company shill
>>
Where is his podcast this week? H
>>
>>2365887
Austin is just as much an ass-kissing company shill as the other two, you fucking mark.
>>
>>2365912
This don't get worked
>>
>>2365885
Cringe.
>>
>>2365918
Mmm
>>
holy shit there were TWELVE of these? i only watched a handful

get the feeling they werent pulling as many viewers as theyd like. also dean kinda bombed
>>
>>2365881
They didn't though. AJ was on it.
>>
>>2365956
they did it tho... ambrose one was in august and AJ's one was in june. The cancelled it because of how akward Ambrose was in the podcast.
>>
>>2365956
AJ was on June 20th. Dean was on August 8th. Dean's episode was the last episode that aired.
>>
>>2365903
But Sting has appeared out of character, multiple times in fact
>>
>>2365923
It was actually one of the more popular things on the Network. Big Show's was great.
>>
File: 1476045653798.gif (811KB, 200x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476045653798.gif
811KB, 200x125px
The Dean episode was hard to watch, I could not believe someone was committing career suicide right before my eyes. The AJ one had been so good too. I loved Dean up until that point.

Don't know what was going through his head, all he had to do was act a little livelier and not give boring generic answers.
>>
If Dean said "I'm being kept in a box with what I can do and don't have as much freedom as part timers" what do you think Vince would have done? He kept his job that night, Austin was trying to get him to shoot while he was the fucking champion.
>>
>>2366008
After the Brock match Dean just stopped caring
>>
>>2366012
I think the problem was Dean seemed more like he didn't want to be there and Austin took umbrage to it, like here was his chance to connect with fans at a deeper level and instead he played stupid quiet sexy goof. You don't pull that shit with Stone Cold and expect him not to react.
>>
File: IMG_2038.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2038.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
Dean needs to get back into the gym
>>
>>2366034
>earring

I knew that slut Renee was just a beard and Dean wasn't a cuck
>>
Austin should have hosted Big Dog instead of Deanetty
>>
>>2366034
I miss Brad.
>>
>>2366038
Big Dog was in the doghouse at the time after being Wellness'd. In fact, that's why Dean got the monster push; his reign would've been much longer and memorable had he not messed up here.
>>
What did Dean say exactly?
>>
Id rather steve keep interviewing ted fowler and his other dumb friends than anymore WWE sanctioned shows desu
>>
>>2366039
me too

that image shows the problem, while good looking, he was small and generic
>>
>>2365885
Hi Jon!
>>
File: 1473783854758.png (221KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473783854758.png
221KB, 300x350px
>>2365875
>>
>>2366158
More like what didn't he say. He was being very curt with his answers, way too much dead air. AJ had been the previous guest and he was livelier and very talkative and very animated in his answers.
>>
>>2365875
Deanetty killing ratings and shows, makes sense
>>
>>2365881
Based deanetty not only killing ratings but also podcasts
>>
>>2366026
Based Brock spiritually breaking a man's desire to care about life and career
>>
>>2366196

Exactly. The Network Podcasts fucking suck because it's WWE trying to get someone over instead of two people comfortable just talking about whatever they want
>>
I bet Austin wanted too much money so they have JBL / Corey interview people instead
>>
>dean is so bad that he manages to drag GOATs like Austin down to the dumps

Deanetty confirmed WOAT
>>
>>2365875
Deanetty happened. After austin destroyed the cuck, vince got worried austin would do the same to other guests even though there were guests before deanetty that did just fine.
>>
>>2365875
It exposed Deano as a little bitch that can't handle himself in kayfabe without a script, so rather than risk it ruining more wrestlers, they cancelled it. Austin even mentioned this in his personal podcast.

The part scripted/part shoot stuff they do on Talking Smack is much better. It got Corbin over with me, which I didn't see coming.
>>
>>2366026
It was after the Brock match that Dean received an actual push. He should have put more effort in.
>>
>>2366034
>Deano flexing
Based Big Dog putting Deanetty to shamr
>>
>>2365884
>sanitized
I think you mean scripted.
>>
>>2365881
I'll have to watch this, what specifically was so bad about him?
>>
File: yanoface.png (151KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
yanoface.png
151KB, 500x282px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIOlGTgMlcI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoh3DzG-iJY

This moment was amazing too, didn't think Cena would call on it, also Dean reaction was quite good -almost legit-

fuck, smackdown was a great show last year, hopefully they will still be the best show.
>>
>>2369752
Deans real personality is very laid back and lazy, almost like a stereotypical stoner, austins personality is the opposite, and dean was also unwilling to answer some questions. Heres a short list

>dean hardly went into detail with his early life
>stone cold kept pressing him
>revealed that brock was the reason the wrestlemania match was awful
>dean stuttering and sometimes unable to give a clear answer
>>
>>2365875
>based Austin sacrificing himself to save us from LOL Chill vibes xD ambrose

UNDISPUTED GOAT
>>
>Big Dimes Austin saved us from Deanetty

GOAT
>>
Austin is a fucking retard for telling Dean to take risks and push the envelope when Vince yells at you for saying title shot instead of title match, or wrestling instead of sports entertainment.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.