[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope they have segment where carder kidnaps ramen in his hearse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 299x168px
I hope they have segment where carder kidnaps ramen in his hearse and tries to have him cremated alive but he escapes the furnace before its on fire and attacks carder and puts him in the hearse and drives him to a DOG KENNEL and tries to throw him into the pit of angry dogs but carder manages to escape and runs off into a nearby hotel, where carder throws pans and dishes at roman but roman dodges them all and grabs a cup of coffee from the customer and sips it going SUFFERING SUCCOTASH SON THAT'S SOME DAMN GOOD CAPPUCCINO and pats the waiter on the shoulders without even paying or tipping him and proceeds to chase carder into the parking lot as raw cuts into a commercial break..
>>
>>2364592
This is why pajeets need to be in charge of writing for Raw. Sure, it sounds crazy as a run-on sentence on the internet, but it's damn sure more entertaining that what Raw's doing these days.
>>
Taker and carder are seen slugging it out in the parking lot when carder hits him with a knee to the gut and puts ramen through a car window and then yanks him out and carder hot wires the car and revs it up going "GET READY TO MEET YOUR MAKER BOY!!!" and accelerates towards the big dog but roman just stands there going OOOOOOAAAHHHH COME AT ME YOU GERIATRIC FUCK and jumps on the hood of the car before it hits him and Cocks his fist on the hood and SUPERMAN PUNCH THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD sending the car crashing into a tree at full speed only ramen jumps out before it hits and taker alone collides head on as we cut to another commercial break ........
>>
>>2364597
Thank you M'sir
>>
>no Kennel from Hell reference

One fucking job.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.