[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't it feel like a road to wrestlemania? Taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: goatmania.jpg (139KB, 1275x720px) Image search: [Google]
goatmania.jpg
139KB, 1275x720px
Why doesn't it feel like a road to wrestlemania? Taking Roman out the title picture really put things into perspective. This fucking sucks. Get Roman Reigns back in the title picture for the next road to Mania ASAP. It felt the exact same way last year when Roman disappeared for a month. Roman Reigns is Wrestlemania. Roman Reigns is WWE
>>
>>2363939
This
>>
>>2363939
>Roman Reigns is WWE

accurate statement because WWE is shit
>>
>>2363948
BASED CREANER WORKING THE STAMFORD WIVES
>>
Last time we got a good Road to Wrestlemania it took a top guy quitting and another being so over the fanbased rebelled against the company.

>>2363948
destroyed in seconds
>>
File: 1489261420661.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1489261420661.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>2363948
>>
>>2363948
KEK

BASED CREANER
>>
File: image_20.jpg (169KB, 570x738px) Image search: [Google]
image_20.jpg
169KB, 570x738px
>>2363948
>just made record high revenue
>i-it's shit

Meanwhile you watch raw, cuckdown, and all the PPVs every single week, lowlife smark
>>
File: IMG_4114.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4114.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>2364479
oh boy yeah fedoramen really raking in those revenues to the shows
kek

>he thinks I watch RAM and pay for the network
kek
>>
>>2364504
>NEET smarks illegally stream WWE
even more proof that vince would be making the wrong move to cater to them.
>>
>>2364504
The place was packed and there isn't a single tarp in your picture of the pre show match. You were saying?

So you don't even pay to watch the shows which you clearly watch every week. Even fucking worse, your opinions are invalid and no one should listen to you then, the wwe especially. They made record high revenue without seeing a single cent from you, smark. Look at yourself: you're not a customer, you illegally pirate content, and yet you feel the need to post your shit opinions over and over? You're a nobody. Thanks for eternally btfoing yourself
>>
>>2363939
>Universal Champion on the road to Wrestlemania skips a RAW
>>
File: FacetheFacts.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FacetheFacts.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>2363948
based
>>
>>2364511
>>2364520
Just like TNA or Justin Bieber, the fact that it doesn't cater to me won't affect my right to point out that the product is shit and that I can sabotage it, if I really want to.

I still consume SD so your point is moot anyway.
>>
>>2364479
>popularity = quality

This website is 18+.

>>2364511
Well the last 2 years of catering to whoever the fuck he's been trying for have worked out SO well...
>>
>>2364479
SEETHING
>>
Last year Fastlane was six weeks ahead of WM which meant more buildup and an impromptu special with the first Roadblock. This year we had both Elimination Chamber and Fastlane was just a month ahead of WM. Everything is being sped up to make up for the brand split.
>>
>>2363948
How can one man be so based?
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>2363948
Well then.
>>
>>2365336
>implying the build-up for the past 2 years wasn't shit as well
>>
>>2363939
I know what you mean. But you know what, if Reigns retires Carder I'll accept it for now.
>>
>>2363939
18+
>>
What's been going on with wwe? Last time I remember it, ecw ended with Christian losing in a very unsatisfying ending and wrestlemania Batista vs undertaker streak at 21?? Who is romaine lettuce rain
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.