[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Puts over Ramen >going to put over Jasethy >Buries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1456104375939.png (244KB, 575x504px) Image search: [Google]
1456104375939.png
244KB, 575x504px
>Puts over Ramen
>going to put over Jasethy
>Buries Sting

What the fuck is this cunts problem?

Is he so sour that WCW was so much better and that Warrior buried him?
>>
HHH is a bigger draw. He is the best heel of all time.
>>
>>2363602
>He is the best heel of all time.

Hunter get off your phone
>>
Hunter is one of the only draws in the company
>>
>>2363604
Who was better? Only acceptable answer is Hogan.
>>
>>2363610
Only thing he draws is Xpac heat because he's past his time and he should fuck off with his Witch smile wife
>>
>why didn't he put over someone older than him who doesn't need a rub

Wow OP, good question

I'll even sage since I can't come up with a good response
>>
>>2363615
Vince McMahon

prove me wrong
>>
>>2363619
>saging in 2017

It hasn't worked in years ya newfag
>>
>>2363615
>vince
>hollywood hogan
>ministry taker
>brock lesnar
>paul heyman

And the man that Haitch has copied, Shane Douglas.
>>
>>2363621
Ok Vince I will agree with

>>2363631
>>ministry taker
>>brock lesnar
>>paul heyman
LMAOOOOOOOO
>>
Aitch would have put Sting over. But Vince is still bitter about WCW and wasn't going to have the WCW guy go over on his big show
>>
>>2363638
They are better. HHH will always be an inferior clone to Shane Douglas anyways regardless of the fact he has had a much more successful career.
>>
>>2363666
Shane Douglas really doesn't get enough praise.
>>
File: images (77).jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
images (77).jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>2363638
Accept the Lord of Darkness as your savior and allow the purity of evil to guide you
>>
>he should put over a 55 year old instead of two young stars
Hello vince
>>
>>2363597
>Puts over Ramen

He really did?

I remember HHH acting cool and pandering the crowd when feuding.
>>
>>2363597
He also buried Deanetty.
>>
>>2363672
Very true
>>
>>2363650
>Aitch would have put Sting over
Lmao @ you if you don't think it was HHH's idea to go over. Including all that NWO vs. DX shenanigans at the end although NWO hated Sting so it made no sense for them to come out and help him.
>>
Sting is too much of a passive/nice guy, unfortunately.
>>
>>2364257
Sting wasn't one to politick. He walked in and got told he was gonna be doing the job and said, "Okay"...Reminder that Kurt Angle was healthy and fit that year and HHH didn't want to bring him back for an angle with Rusev.
>>
>>2363597
He is not losing to Rollins at Mania.
>>
>>2364273
Yeah I think he's gonna win too. Cause that's his entire character. Winning when he's not supposed to.
>>
>>2364273
Gotta admit it's an ingenious gimmick desu senpai
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.