[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wcw is officially the biggest draw of all time When will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Collisioninkorealogo.png (70KB, 329x144px) Image search: [Google]
Collisioninkorealogo.png
70KB, 329x144px
>wcw is officially the biggest draw of all time

When will Vincetty admit Big Money Bischoff was better than him?
>>
>>2362089
Note how this isn't on the Network.

VINCE IS SEETHING
>>
>Being forced to attend is an accomplishment
>>
>>2362184
Is it any different then parents being forced by their dumb kids to go nowadays?
>>
>>2362184
gain height
seek sunlight
grow muscle
have sex
take a shower
kill yourelf
>>
>>2362193
Yes
>>
>>2362089
The only time WCW made a profit was when Vince bought it
>>
>>2362268
FALSE

They made industry record profits in 1998.
>>
i watched this in full once

the Wild Pegasus vs 2 Cold Scorpio match is like 15 years ahead of it's time. God Benoit was so GOAT.

other than that it's a waste of time. Inoki vs Flair was cool to see as a spectacle I guess.

was this before of after Austin fucked up Chono's neck?
>>
>>2362361
But what did they do with the money?
>>
>>2363688
Pay Hogan
>>
>>2363628
This was after. Chono had his neck broken in 1992.
>>
The business would be in a better place if big bank ted would put Vince out of business.
>>
>>2363628
Where the hell did you get a copy?
>>
Based Inoki-sama is the greatest draw of all time, brother.
>>
>>2364669
I think you mean Flair, my man.
>>
File: chinoki3.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
chinoki3.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>2365632
Say that to my chin and not online and see what happens.
>>
>>2362089
>When will Vincetty admit Big Money Bischoff was better than him?
On the next WCW Pay per v...
On the WCW netw...
At Biscoff's mansi...
>>
>>2365654

This guy wouldn't have drawn a dime wrestling in the States. I've seen his matches. He was the drizzling shits.
>>
File: king bugs.jpg (26KB, 529x399px) Image search: [Google]
king bugs.jpg
26KB, 529x399px
>>2362184
Don't worry, Trump will make it a requirement for to attend WWE events once a month. He'll also ban outlaw wrestling along the way.
>>
>>2363688
Pay Hogan 600,000 per ppv
>>
Vince should make this happen again. I'm sure fatso Kim would love to subjegate 400,000 citizens to torture.
>>
>>2363628
>watch random WWE card from 1997
>some dude named Flash Funk in a stupid costume is wrestling Vader
>holy SHIT this guy can actually go, moves are crisp and well-executed
>find out 'Flash Funk' is 2ColdScorpio with a retarded gimmick

another great wrestler watered down and wasted by WWE
>>
>>2365656
>At Biscoff's mansi...

Bischoff does have a mansion, retard.
>>
>>2365654
he should have a chin off with bruce campbell
>>
>>2365785
>Thinking 2 Cold had talent

Show me a good 2 Cold promo
>>
>>2368909
you're probably the same 16 year old in here saying Inoki wasn't a draw, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2368909
SEETHING
>>
>>2368909
No
>>
>>2364669
He really is. Taking into account his influence on wrestling, being part of Collision In Korea, and sheer amount of drawing power his thing with Ali had puts him on top. Hogan nor Austin ever had a place with 190000 attendance, nor a fight broadcasted to billions with tickets selling for thousands of (WM33's priciest option I see is only 1600 or so compared to the around 2600 for the Budokan tickets.)

>inb4 Ali stans pretend to not remember the latter due to how much it embarrassed Ali
>>
>>2369153
>letting Ali live in your head rent free
>>
>>2369153
Is that accounting for inflation? Because if it isn't holy fuck that match out drew everything. Only way to compete is with the ppv gate that guys like Mayweather have draw. That on ppv back then if ppv existed would've dominated records.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
Seriously guys stop listening to Meltzer.
>>
>>2369153
Ali was the draw, mark.
>>
>>2369153
>the Budokan

THAT'S IN JAPAN! WOO!
>>
>>2369153
Are you honestly trying to imply people paid to attend Collision in Korea?
Because they didnt
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.