[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw tonight is the last Raw at JLA and you can't go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: joelouisarena.jpg (44KB, 695x360px) Image search: [Google]
joelouisarena.jpg
44KB, 695x360px
>tfw tonight is the last Raw at JLA and you can't go
Hopefully they'll toss a SmackDown or PPV to it before it shuts down.
>>
Are they tearing it down when pizza pizza arena opens?
>>
>>2361570
That sounds delicious
>>
File: jAU63n1.png (674KB, 606x611px) Image search: [Google]
jAU63n1.png
674KB, 606x611px
>>2361570
>pizza pizza arena
>mfw this is actually happening

Sometimes arena name sponsorships work out beautifully.
>>
>>2361578
The Red Wings and Little Ceasers are owned by the same family, so, yeah.

>>2361570
Yeah, it's gonna be demolished sometime this year.
>>
>>2361597
That sucks, I have very fond memories of the Joe from my childhood.
>>
How come WWE never had any events at The Palace? I get it's not in Detroit but it seats about the same and it's way better of an arena than the Joe ever was
>>
>>2361618
It amazes me that there are still enough people in Detroit who can afford to go see a WWE show.
>>
>>2361618
'Cause if you're only in Michigan once every few months, you're gonna go to the arena the most people are gonna go to and that's the Joe.
>>
The Joe is a terrible arena. Glad to see it go. I have lots of great memories there but it was definitely time to go.
>>
>>2362372
Yeah I can't wait to hit up pizza pizza arena it looks badass
>>
>>2361623
Ever heard of west Bloomfield or Ann arbor
>>
>>2361618
The same reason they are moving the pistons downtown. You draw more dimes in the city
>>
>>2361633
They should do another big show at Ford Field. Wrestlemania in the D was sweet.
>>
>>2362486
Yeah I hope Wrestlemania makes it back someday. Not like we're doing anything at Ford Field early in the year anyway.

>>2362372
The Joe is a sewer, but it's our sewer, god dammit. I'm gonna miss it.
>>
>>2362519
It is a shithole but god damn I had some fun watching the based wings back in the day.
>>
>>2362519
They could set all kinds of records if they did summerslam at the big house
>>
>>2362587
>tfw the Wings now.
I'd literally rather watch Raw.
>>
Also don't forget that Downriver is full of white trash wrestling fans. The Joe is 15 minutes from Downriver, the Palace is an hour away.
>>
>>2362684
They literally killed Mike Ilitch this year. Worst wings team I've personally ever seen but I was like 3 last time they missed the playoffs.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.