[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're Vince McMahon and CM Punk has decided to return to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
32KB, 480x360px
You're Vince McMahon and CM Punk has decided to return to the E'

How do you punish him?
>>
>>2361374
Singles match with Seth Rollins.
>>
>implying he'll be "punished
current state of WWE Vince and Gaytch would suck up their pride and have him front and center top babyface
>>
>>2361374
Singles match with Roman
>>
File: download~04.jpg (4KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
download~04.jpg
4KB, 240x180px
>>2361374
>bring me aj
>>
Exclusive to 205 live
>>
To make Roman really strong.
>>
>>2361384
>not understanding vince's immeasurable level of insanity
>>
Give him a pedigree and make him job to Bo Dallas
>>
>>2361374
Would push him hard because he would be over as hell
Money >>> petty shit
>>
>>2361397

>implying vince thinks of money before revenge.
>>
>>2361374
Giving him the AJ Styles treatment.

First feud him with a mid-carder, like Sami or Dean, and make him lose. Then feed him to Based Big Dog. Once this was done let the guy enjoy his last years in the company.
>>
>>2361405
Well he has bent over for stars before
>>
After his UFC abortion? Feud with Ellsworth with Ellsworth going over then have him job in tag team hell, then have him go on right before the main event of WM while congratulating him on his fantastic main event.
>>
The third Vaudevillian
>>
If I was Vince I would do the exact same thing he was doing before he left, in fact I would have him job to every single person on the roster that came from the indie scene he cared so much for when we all know it was really all about Phil. He would leave again within in a year, literally the Bret Hart of our generation.
>>
>>2361374
Best of 7 with Rollins
>>
I pay him millions of dollars to work a full time schedule as the top babyface, knowing that the pressure and strain of such responsibility will destroy him from the inside.
>>
>>2361448
LOL this in that podcast he literally wanted to do a WWE movie to get time off during the EU tour

I would slap the Universal title on the turd book him for every house show and every single RAW and ppv and have him do autograph signings every day
>>
Give him the Jeff Jarrett: MMA Enthusiast gimmick. Only have him lose over and over and over.

But have matches that he'd otherwise win, like he's winning a match with a normal move set. But instead of going for the GTS, he goes into MMA mode, but just ends up losing because he's terrible.

And he can't figure out why he's losing when everyone else can see it clearly.
>>
>>2361374
Haven't seen the Kiss my Ass Club in a while
>>
>>2361465
This but 100% would need to force him to constantly be 20x more whiny and egotistical if thats even possible like no matter how many times he loses he walks around screaming best in the world in peoples faces constantly
>>
File: images (2).jpg (7KB, 168x191px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
7KB, 168x191px
>>2361448
Absolutely devilish
>>
>>2361448
>>2361458
And rehire Ryback and let him main event Mania while Punk wrestles Shane between the Women's matches every Mania until he retires.
>>
>>2361435
This.
>>
>>2361374
Give him the championship belt.
>>
>>2361374
Have him win in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale. That or make him win King of the Ring
>>
>>2361374
put him on RAW
>>
>>2361374
Make him the next Womens champ in some bullshit way. That's if I were Vince though.
>>
>>2361760
Don't you think you're being a little too cruel there?
>>
File: giphy.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>2361374
rehire ryback
>>
If CM Punk eventually does come back to WWE (highly unlikely) it will be on a Brock Lesnar schedule.

I love how bitter aspie smarks are about him and secretly hope he comes back. I remember when he left /wwe/ was heart-broken for months.
>>
>>2361426
Kayfabe wise that means that the rest of the locker room is more pathetic.

Remember that Punk was one of Lesnar biggest threats so that puts anyone that got squashed by Lesnar in more pathetic line that Punk.
>>
>revenge fantasy thread

Let it go, /wwe/: he moved on years ago.

Why can't (you)?

>>2361435
>in fact I would have him job to every single person on the roster that came from the indie scene he cared so much for when we all know it was really all about Phil.

In a thread full of abandonment issues this is the worst case.
>>
>>2361374
Have him be in the second to last match at wrestlemania.
>>
>>2364265
>Punk was one of Lesnar biggest threats
That was before the streak got broken nerd.
>>
>>2361470
Kek even as a punk fan this kills my sides.
>>
>>2364268
>Let it go, /wwe/: he moved on years ago.

They will never let it go.

It's like still stalking an ex's social media. Phil hurt their feelings and it still stings.
>>
>>2364261
>heart-broken for months
This place still is.
>>
Knowing Vince he'd probably put him in a cuck angle where Steph and Linda are all over Punks dick while he and HHH watch
>>
>>2364308
>yfw it's been over 3 years since he left
>>
>>2364274
>Implying that Lesnar wasnt aboveĀ“s the entire locker room before the streak.
Still counts.

You count overpowered Lesnar since he returned.
>>
>>2364268
Hi Phil! Why are you reading every single comment if they make you seethe so hard
>>
The worst thing you could do is to give him a he'll of a face run all the way to the main event of mania then job him out to Rocky in embarrassing fashion. He's never coming back though so everyone should just get over it.
>>
>>2364414
>misses Punk so much he wishes he was posting here
>>
>>2364415
>so everyone should just get over it.
They can't. There has to be a CM Punk thread on /asp/ everyday although he's been gone for 3 years. They will never get over it.
>>
>>2364414
RENT FREE
>>
By giving him a ballerina or a nerd gimmick.
>>
>>2361760
kek rawtists on suicide watch
>>
>>2361374
I would make him the face of the company.

Give him the belt. Make him work every TV taping, every house show, every PPV, as many bookings as I can.

I would put him in multiple dark matches a night.

Have him do as many publicity events, photo sessions, autograph signings, etc, as I can.

Literally work him into an early grave.

And then at the height of his main event status, after being whored out for a year almost constantly, I would have him job to fucking Roman in the most embarrassing way possible, maybe even Montreal screwjob style where he doesn't know he's going to loose.

Then I would bury Roman too.
>>
>>2361760
RAM absolutely BTFO
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.