[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They buried this poor fuck so bad I'm scared for Curtis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: jobber zayn.jpg (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jobber zayn.jpg
96KB, 400x400px
They buried this poor fuck so bad I'm scared for Curtis Axel losing his spot on Main Event/Superstars.
>>
He's still on the show, consistently putting over main eventers though.
>>
good hes a vanilla midget and a cunt in real life he deserves to job for the rest of his career and then be let go in a year
>>
>>2361385
>a cunt irl
???
>>
>>2361370
>gets buried by oreowens
>not a peep out of smarks
really ignites some thought
>>
Liberal, fearmongering sand jockey
>>
>>2361391
He gets pissed off because the matches aren't enough halal for him
>>
>>2361391
>know it all prick backstage
>brown noser according to meltzers "sources"
>a muslim
>heat from just about eveyone that isnt kevin owens
>posts incredibly stupid shit on twitter

there is allot more but apparently not allot of people like him and personally he comes off as a jerk and not the cool kind
>>
>>2361376
LOL. You know all that losing was his "push"?
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/backstage-news-sami-zayns-push-raw-appears-ended
He was fucking squashed like some local jobber by Owens(his "best friend") in less than 5 min. last week.
>>
>>2361402
>ABSOLTUELY HARAM
>>
>>2361416
What exactly do you expect this guy to be? A world champion? I doubt anyone who is 250+ pounds wouldn't take him seriously as Cruiserweight Champ.
>>
Guy needs to be released so he can be back in his true element of the bingo halls
>>
>>2361427
>What exactly do you expect this guy to be?
Midcard champion(US/IC,Tag) sometimes in a feud for the world title(don't see him winning it though). Having him be absolutely destroyed in few minutes just makes him nobody. I mean at this point anyone losing to Zayn(if that ever happenes again) just buries them. It's like losing to Bo Dallas or Titus.
>>
>>2361438
this or keep him on nxt where he can stay and at least be in his element and move merch to reddit lards

honestly if you moved him to 205 live i honestly would probably like him better
>>
>>2361440
I don't want him anywhere near the US title when he basically hates USA maybe if they turned him it would work but as face him as IC would be okay though
>>
File: 1489003062595.jpg (12KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489003062595.jpg
12KB, 281x281px
>>2361440
Has Zayn ever won a feud since being called up to the main roster? Coming to think of it he only jobbed to Owens (and still does at all times), Braun, and now Joe.

I have a faint memory of him winning against Jericho at NoC though.
>>
>>2361447
He beat Owens in that "LAST EVER MATCH BETWEEN THEM BECAUSE THE WWE DRAFT IS HAPPENING". But then he was kept on RAW so Owens beat him all the time making that match basically non canon.
>>
>>2361370
oh btw Superstars got cancelled and replaced by 205
>>
>>2361457
He did? It was really unmemorable for me, especially since as you said he became Owens' bitch after that.

I suppose him going political on twitter doesn't help his case
>>
File: 1485841457533.jpg (283KB, 703x703px) Image search: [Google]
1485841457533.jpg
283KB, 703x703px
>>2361370
He counter signaled the real big dog and paid the price
>>
>>2361446
Titus is at least fucking huge, It is shameful to be burried by a ska loving terrorist
>>
>>2361408
if he was a wrestler in the 90s this board would be jerking it to based sami
>>
>>2363903
If he was a wrestler in the 90's, people would be saying "Who is this random vanilla midget and why is he the other person on the roster not bulging with muscles or overweight?"

Then he'd be jobbing harder than he is now.
Zayn is the same as Enzo, they're just jobbing to different tiers.
>>
File: ska-scootering-224x274.jpg (23KB, 224x274px) Image search: [Google]
ska-scootering-224x274.jpg
23KB, 224x274px
>Main-evented Raw
>Beat Seth Rollins
>Lasted 47 mins. in a stacked Royal Rumble
>Beat Chris Jericho
>Buried

Based Ska Man scootering up the card
>>
>>2361370
Fuck Sharia Zayne
>>
>>2361370
he'll be the other man in trips stable
>>
>>2364002
Is he really starting another stable?
>>
>>2364004
Yeah with the two fatass in ram
>>
>>2364005
That sounds awful desu
>>
>>2364008
Yep but at least they will get buried by Ramen like LoN was.
>>
>>2364079
I could actually get behind Roman on that one.
>>
>>2361408

tl;dr: I made up reasons to hate him and cause /pol/ hate muslims and he's a muslim so he's automatically my enemy.
>>
>>2361385
>jobbing for the rest of his career
>be let go in a year

Umm...

>>2361408
>allot

You seem credible.

He's tight with the rest of the NXT 5, Enzo & Cass, Breeze, AA + Corbin among others.

In fact, never once heard of anybody in the WWE not liking him...

>>2361427
>I doubt anyone who is 250+ pounds

You fucking idiot.

>>2363913
The expression "vanilla midget" didn't exist until like 1999.

18+

>the other person on the roster not bulging with muscles or overweight

EIGHTEEN. FUCKING. PLUS.
>>
>>2363906
get worked mark
>>
>>2364103
The /pol/ in this thread is fucking pathetic even by /wwe/ standards.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.