[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, their match at No Mercy was the usual Orton snoozefest and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

So, their match at No Mercy was the usual Orton snoozefest and Bray didn't do much to help carry it.

Say they're given the order to "Go out there and steal the show" at WM, do they actually have skill to pull it off?
>>
In terms of showy fucking spots, Bray and Orton couldn't do much aside from some neat counter-into-RKO spots

In terms of storytelling and psychology, they for sure could if Orton doesn't phone it in.
>>
make it hell in a cell and have the wyatts hang orton on the top of the cell after the match or make it a casket match and bray burns the casket.
>>
>>2360917
Cringe
>>
>>2360917
No. Bray is boring and shit in the ring
>>
If they go on last Randy might be somewhat motivated and have a good match. But I'm sure "nostalgia special" is going on last so Orton will go full on "HEADLOCK CITY BITCH".
>>
>>2360917
Bray is a good wrestler and will be able to carry Randy to an acceptable match.
>>
Orton is exceptional and if motivated could easily carry Bray who has no idea what pacing is.
>>
>>2361012
Yes please
>>
>>2360982
>fatty wyetty
>good storyteller
he's literally undercringer 2.0 except shorter and morbidly obese
>>
There's just so many guys I'd rather be in Orton's place. So many guys would fit this story and Wyatt's style better. Styles, Cena, Ambrose, Harper, shit, I feel like even Miz or Corbin would fit with Bray better.

But, well, none of them took an elbow to the face from Brock.
>>
Match could be great but it has to be a super gimmicky match? They are in florida this year right? Let's go for a Swamp Match or something like that
>>
this match will depend on one thing: how orton is feeling that night
>>
>>2361268
>Bray is a good wrestler
Kek
>>
>>2364127
>>2361081
Whats so bad about Bray?

>>2363977
So? No one has gotten supernatural shit over since Undertaker and Cain so I think it's refreshing. Especially with the swamp witch twist
>>
>>2364188
Name one good or memorable Bray match that isn't his one with Bryan.
>>
>>2364190
I enjoyed Sumerslam 2015 when he fought the shield
But, like, I'm no expert and I can't watch every week. Tell me why Bray is bad. I know Randy is slow as an iceberg and has the personality of a board if hes not into it but why can't Bray carry that into something average?
>>
>>2364197
He's fat.
/thread
>>
>>2364190
Him vs Roman at Hell in a Cell. Also that time he tag teamed with Roman. Those also incidentally happen to be Roman's best matches.
>>
>>2364190
He carried a shitter like Ryback to a good match
>>
>>2362502
>spamming headlocks with no purpose or direction

"pacing"
>>
I totally forgot they already fought at No Mercy 2016...and it fucking sucked.
>>
>>2364338
They already knew Orton was joining the Wyatts and later betraying them at that point.

The entire match was them going 50% until Harper interfered because it obviously wasn't the real blowoff.

It'll be good, probably one of the MOTNs, which isn't saying much given the shit card
>>
>>2364190
vs Ambrose at TLC
The tag match where he teamed with Roman on Raw
Wyatts vs Shield.
>>
>>2360917
>Bray didn't do much to help carry it.
because he can't. you fat smarks that identify with bray still haven't realized yet that he's fucking garbage, both in the ring and on the mic.
>>
>>2360917
Put the GOAT Harper in it and have them take out bray so he won't do much other than take the loss at the end
>>
>>2360917
It's going to be made into a triple threat with Luke Harper. That is what is going to make AJ try to attack Shane again.
>>
kek

Fuck no.
>>
just make it gimmicky as fuck with high stakes then everyone will ignore the ring work and remember that one spot they did.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.