[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED https://twitter.com/WWE/status/8413 40447658254336 B

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: Capture.png (549KB, 753x537px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
549KB, 753x537px
BASED

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/841340447658254336

BASED BIG DOG GOING TO END THE UNDERCARDER'S CAREER
>>
File: 1489106404270.png (194KB, 415x271px) Image search: [Google]
1489106404270.png
194KB, 415x271px
>it's real
>>
Why do they call him always the bigDog.

Its like calling Stone Cold the rattlesnake everytime we see it, it just didnt happen.
>>
File: Just Let It Take Me Man.jpg (205KB, 776x1054px) Image search: [Google]
Just Let It Take Me Man.jpg
205KB, 776x1054px
So we're really doing this huh
>>
20 DAYS UNTIL THE ROMANETTY EXPERIMENT IS OVER
>>
inb4 it main events
>>
>>2360698
BASED BIG DOG WILL PUT THIS OAP DOWN WITH ONE SPEAR
>>
This needs to be the main event.
>>
Welp reigns is going to win.
>>
>>2360698
Undertaker wins.
>>
>inb4 WWE tries to make Taker the heel
>>
Big Dog puts down the old man down in under 5 minutes, how hard will the smarks cry?
>>
>Announcing a Wrestlemania marquee match on Twitter
>>
Why did they announce this on twitter?

Why not save it for the show tonight?

Jesus WWE murder hype some more
>>
>>2360749
>Why not save it for the show tonight?

like undercarder will be there
>>
>>2360748
Fucking this.
They have THREE hours to do it tonight, why casually announce it on Twitter?
>>
>>2360744
>him not pusing the new face of WWE
nah
>>
>>2360759
I never understood announcing stuff like returns, ppv matches and so on on twitter when they can do it on their show to a bigger reaction.
>>
>>2360768
to get people to tune in to the show, rather than while it's happening
>>
File: 2017-03-14-02-04-08.jpg (36KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-14-02-04-08.jpg
36KB, 210x210px
>>
>People haven't known this since the royal rumble

What's wrong with you chumps?
>>
>Everyone saying Reigns is going over.

He isn't.
>>
>>2360799
>voluntarily spoiling the show for yourself
18+
>>
>>2360801
this, he's losing
>>
>>2360783
>something gets announced
>eh guess I'll skip it now that I know it's happening

>something doesn't get announced and happens, week after week
>I guess I'll tune in because who knows what might happen
>>
>>2360814
>>2360801
Hey Mark!
>>
>Announcing it on twitter
>Not on Raw
WHATEVER.
>>
>>2360746
I'd probably laugh honestly
>>
I wish Taker still had the streak and Roman would have been the one to break it.

He would have got nuclear heat and would be the most hated wrestler in history.
>>
>>2360847
This.

Either way, Roman winning or losing this board will have massive shitposting similar to the CM Punk UFC mess
>>
>>2360847
I wish Roman was the one to break the streak literally based only on the fact that he's on the show every week. Fuck Lesnar.
>>
>>2360808
It was pretty obvious without spoilers.

That being said, the niggers who run around here posting spoilers for Wrestlemania matches 2 months ahead of time, like AJ vs Shane and what not, need to hang from a ceiling fan.
>>
>>2360698
no dimes
>>
File: 54675756856.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
54675756856.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>2360698
>>
>>2360968
cringe
>>
>>2360817

>people tuning into modern Raw
>>
>30 minute long shitshow where we see Undertaker lose his second WM match to fucking Roman
>>
File: 1484501397458.png (115KB, 634x697px) Image search: [Google]
1484501397458.png
115KB, 634x697px
post yfw BBD squashes Undercarder in 15 seconds
>>
>>2360748
>>2360759
>WWE buys into Tout
>IWC complains that WWE doesn't use Tout enough and that it was a waste of time and money

>WWE buys into Twitter
>IWC complains that WWE uses Twitter too much and it's a waste of time and money

They're obviously going to announce it on RAW tonight anyway you autists. Announcing it on Twitter first is supposed to give the impression that big news comes out on WWE's Twitter, thus encouraging people to follow them

Surely you're smart enough to realize this?
>>
But... why?
>>
Holy shit. Fuck this stupid company.
>>
>>2361008
I know WHY they did it, you turbocunt, I just think it's shitty.
>>
obvious taker will win. they know people dont like roman and putting him over taker will only make it worse. They know that if roman jobs to taker it will gain him respect of the smarks for not going over even though "wwe probably wanted him to but roman didnt want to go over taker"... blah blah blah.. it will be a good match showing how strong roman is but taker will summon the last ditch effort to go over but will make roman shine and give him a nice rub.

this leads to brock mocking roman for not being able to beat taker like brock did leading to their next program together with roman going over brock sadly probably for the belt.
>>
>>2360817
>people tuning in when they don't know what to look forward to in the show
At least people will expect to see Reigns and Taker in the program, or at least some mention of their match.
>>
>>2360698
Why are they wasting Roman by making him face a 60 year old man?

Roman is the biggest star they've had since Hogan, has more charisma than The Rock, and has the look of Jesus. Why are WWE wasting his talents by making him face the fucking Undertaker? It's obvious Reigns would carry that sack of dust and he is barely mobile. I think they should switch Goldberg with Reigns and have Goldberg face Taker (maybe Goldberg will paralyze him so he'll stop taking spots away from new guys.) and have Goldberg drop the title to Lesnar next week on RAW so it'll be Lesnar vs Reigns II, a match everyone wants to see so Roman can finally get his deserved win.
>>
>>2360698
>#TheBigDog
OH fuck its real
>watching RAW
time to jump the ship
>>
>>2360698
>announced on twitter
The business is going straight down the fucking toilet.
>>
Based
>>
File: Helga.jpg (103KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
Helga.jpg
103KB, 500x417px
2 0 D A Y S
>>
this is going to be rougher than a badger's arsehole
>>
>breaking
>>
File: get a load of this.webm (1MB, 796x466px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this.webm
1MB, 796x466px
Why did they have to announce this? lel
>>
File: 1389614539385.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1389614539385.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>2360698
100% this happens:
>roman goes over 'taker at wm
>clean
>doesn't turn heel
>smark tears flow
>build up to brock v. roman
>"only two men have defeated the undertaker at wrestlemania!"
>roman goes over brock at summerslam
>clean
>doesn't turn heel
>smark tears flow
>now roman isn't just the main guy for wwe, but in kayfabe can be argued to be in the top 5 strongest all-time wrestlers at 33 years old
>all of you will sit there and watch it happen no matter how much you strain the tears from your neckbeards and type "#boycottwwe" on twitter to nobody
If you think this doesn't happen, you are in such ridiculous levels of markery and denial that I hope you can muster the strength to leave your basement for tendies. It's the most obvious, telegraphed thing that the WWE have ever done. Ever.

Brace yourselves.
The Big Dog's gonna hunt.
Then. Now. Forever.
>>
This is Undertaker's retirement match, right?
>>
>>2362323
its also's Roman's official coronation match

on this wrestlemania, he becomes the new phenom.
>>
>>2362323
It being Undertaker's 25th WM says yes, them not having done Cena vs. Undertaker says no considering that it's both the dream matchup smarks have wanted and it's the two biggest names that will suck in the casual audience. He's old and shit in the ring now, but he can still easily be carried through the rest of his early 50's for a single show a year. Flair was in Evolution when he was the age that Undertaker is now.
>>
Are they scared of the boos? That's probably why they announced it in Twitter.
>>
>>2360985
At least another streak continues.
>>
is anyone seriously thinking Big Dog is gonna win?
>>
>>2362530
>does anyone really think the guy who always wins is going to win?
Yes. Even without them pushing Roman, which they've done, are doing and will continue to do until the end of time, what does a win at WM do for Undercarder? The streak is dead, he can barely fucking walk, he looks like garbage and he is still only going to wrestle at WM once a year and that's it.
>>
>>2362574
i mean there's no way roman is going to be over if he defeats Undertaker.

roman losing would make much more sense, specially if he loses by a low blow. CM Punk was the most over guy in his time and him getting a fight with Taker was enough. no need for the win.
>>
Based Big Dog working the smarks.
>>
>>2362600
But it doesn't fucking matter if you think he's over or not. It never has. They have pushed this guy harder than almost anyone else in history (the dude kicked out of brass fucking knuckles) and it's not going to stop now.
If the fact that modern WWE are willing to mute mics and pipe in cheers for him doesn't make it clear to you that he's going to be the face of WWE for years to come, you're a fucking moron, mate.
>>
Is Booger Red going to retire after this one?
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.