[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his appeal? He's bland as shit, not great on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

What's his appeal? He's bland as shit, not great on the mic, not a compelling character, he wrestles the same match everytime he's on, even his stuff from the Indies isn't that special. His entrance is legit cringe-inducing and a far cry from the cool shit he did back in the day.
>>
Hes hot
>>
Fuck off fag he's my favorite demon
>>
File: BALORED.gif (3MB, 376x214px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
3MB, 376x214px
triggering underage Romarks

>his stuff from the indies

NJPW isn't an indy.
>>
>Have a special PPV entrance that you can make different every time
>Make it pretty much exactly the same for branding purposes
>>
>>2360527
Why spilling so much on nxt? I reckon he will be different on each big 4 ppv moving forward.
>>
I'd really love him if he weren't shorter than me and didn't clench his butthole while running.
He runs like a fucking autist.
>>
Never cared about him til he beat Roman Reigns clean in the middle.
Saw how mad that made beta retards on the Internet.
Love him unironically now.
>>
>>2360507
>"good" wrestler
>gringe gimmick
>terrible on the mic
>being irish doesn't help
>>
he doesn't have any appeal that's why the wwe buried him with a fake injury
>>
File: e966fd66.jpg (203KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e966fd66.jpg
203KB, 960x1280px
>>2360507
>Made a name for himself in Japan
>The original leader of the Bullet Club
>He's an ikemen
>A great wrestler
>He has a gimmick that suits him very well
>BTFOed the Micro Pooch and his marks
>>
>>2360525
Any wrestling that isn't on mainstream US television across the country is an indy
>>
I'd say now he's just big kid appeal because of the ebin demon king
>>
>>2360507
THE DAEMON KANG
>>
Rey Mysterio 2.0
>>
>>2360507
Can wrestle good matches, at the moment outside Cena he's considered the hottest star by the ladies maybe even hotter than Cena if adjusting for popularity, the demon stuff is great for the little kids as its an overthetop gimmick they can get into. The only seemingly lacking thing with him is mic/promo/segment work, but he has yet to get a chance to do anything with that in his WWE career since his NXT opponents were more action than talkers.
>>
>>2362437
No way. Rey in his prime was unbelievable in the ring, no one had seen some of the things he did. Balor is just mediocre in every way.
>>
>>2360525
GOAT

>>2360679
>drones are actually this brain dead
>>
>>2360679
Holy fuck the state of this middle America small-town white >>>/trash/
>>
So what are they going to do with him? I guess he's teaming with Gallows and Anderson (since they have new shirts and shit). Are they trying to form a Balor club stable and then have him and AJ feud after the next draft? But that would turn him heel and they don't have a lot of main event babyfaces to begin with.
>>
>>2360507
He appeals to kids and he's a company man
>>
>>2360552
He should only rock it at big 4 or major PPVs, then he'd only need to change it up once a year or so.
>>
>>2360507
His body paint.

That's it. Smarks were drawn to him because he came out dressed as their favorite comic book heros. Other than that he's got nothing.
>>
fuck you
>>
He appeals to LGBWTFBBQ geeks, of which there seems to be an inordinate number in the pro-wrestling fandom.
>>
>>2365019
He appeals to women you virgin! They really love the ottermode guys
>>
Vince has a hardon for Irish like he does for Samoans
>>
He was pretty based as the leader of Bullet Club, great heel work, always swearing and looking drugged as fuck at press conferences. He likes to paint himself up as cosplay and WWE told him he could do that but he or they made a pretty shit character for him. He managed to still get over with his wrestling skills tho so good on him.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.