[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else wish that Cena didn't bury the Nexus? I felt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: nexus.png (2KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
nexus.png
2KB, 225x225px
Anyone else wish that Cena didn't bury the Nexus? I felt like the Nexus had a lot of potential
>>
File: 09.gif (1MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
09.gif
1MB, 312x176px
>>2359365
Kek Nexus was trash and Cena knew this.

Buried them and did what was best for business. Thank you BMJ!
>>
>>2359369
Try less
>>
>>2359370
Try more. Maybe ya won't have to live paycheck to paycheck.
>>
>>2359373
>implying
When ya mommy pays for everything ya don't need a paycheck so try again wagecuck
>>
>>2359365
They needed to be buried.

If you dont believe me look at The Shield.
>>
Burying the Nexus seemed to work out better for Bryan and Wyatt in the long run. Barrett would have done fine if his injuries didn't get in the way. Everyone else was trash.

WWE actually might have waited the perfect amount of time to cool off Cena and try to push a "new era". They have a ridiculous amount of talent nowadays, they just need to figure out what the best way to book this cast is.
>>
Dipshits forget how fucking old and played out the nexus was by the time Cena beat them
>>
>>2359365
The only person who still should feel bad about this is Barrett, but even after leaving he seems on great terms with everyone and will probably come back at some point. There's still potential in him.

most of the other nexus have already had success (bryan, wyatt, slater, even fucking cryback) or were outright shit. (everyone else, cryback)

I just remembered axel was part of the nexus, I guess he's okay.
>>
>>2359365
I wish he didn't bury Wade. The rest were shit
>>
>>2359386
To be fair to your point, by that time Bryan was already out of the Nexus (he was in Nexus for like 1 week), and Husky/Bray didn't join Nexus yet. So they're outliers.
>>
>>2359446
Barrett turns 37 this year and his best opportunity was in the pre-Shield era.
>>
>>2359641
That's right, I had to go back and watch this stuff so some of it blurs together. I always forget that Nexus didn't literally die after Cena buried them, they tried to Weekend At Bernie's the group for a while.

Still, I feel like they knew that Bryan would be big (Wrestlemania 30 was at least partially a huge work) and they pulled him out of it as fast as they could to save him. The Nexus burial was always planned and I don't buy for a second that Cena regrets the ending to that match.
>>
>>2359650
No he didn't lol the nexus had been going on for almost 3 years you just don't know it xD
>>
>>2359993
>I feel like they knew that Bryan would be big (Wrestlemania 30 was at least partially a huge work)

holy fuck did you jump the shark hard with this one
>>
>>2360102
I'm not the first person here to suggest it. That is not a controversial statement.
>>
>>2359370
>>2359377
Stop replying to a tripfag
>>
>>2359365
They did have a lot of potential. The gimmick and look was solid, tho that guy with the bandanna was retarded. The ending to that huge tag match was full fucking retard though and the fact that Cena lobbied so hard for it shows just how much of a cunt he can be.

Barret was fucking robbed though.
>>
>>2360206
No, it's just a moronic statement.
>>
>>2360237
I'm not saying they didn't originally want Batista. I'm saying Daniel was always going to be a champion one day and was probably already planned ahead to be their backup main event angle.
>>
>>2360269
Bryan had already been WWE Champion. Twice. How fucking newfag are you?

>planned ahead to be their backup main event angle

kek Vince never makes "backup" plans for his "genius" ideas
>>
>>2360277
I've seen Cena vs Bryan but it isn't as enjoyable if you don't see it live. I watched that on the Network about a year ago and forgot all about it. I watched Wrestlemania 30 as soon as I got into wrestling a little before 31.
>>
>>2360294
>not as enjoyable if not live

WrestleMania 30 was even more dependent on "would they really?" tension.
>>
>>2360303
I'm sure it's better live, but so much of 30 is iconic and Daniel Bryan's story has an instant classic sort of feel where it already looks right at home next to all of the decades of wrestling classics. It feels like it will be a truly timeless ppv.
>>
>>2359365
I think you meant "The Corre"
>>
WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE REDDITORS?
>>
>>2360277
How do you know this obese smark #189903?
>>
>>2360359
Actually being informed on what I'm talking about. Try it sometime.

*tips fedoramen*
>>
>>2360376
>Actually being informed on what I'm talking about.
>>
>>2360376
Post this information
>>
>>2360381
back to your cuck Discord NEEThammer
>>
>>2359455
He would have just injured himself regardless
>>
>>2360391
Reminder that Barrett was injury-free during the first TWO YEARS of his main roster stint and the WWE put a world title on fucking SWAGGER.
>>
>>2360407
>tall great amateur wrestler with credentials a mile long good look
Swagger had the tools he just liked weed too much and a had a big head

Barrett was made of glass
>>
>>2360414
>Swagger had the tools

Except for charisma. Or mic skills. Or in-ring ability.

He'd already flopped as ECW Champion. 18+

>Barrett was made of glass

TWO YEARS
>>
>>2359993
Bryan got kicked out of Nexus for 'showing remorse for his actions' during the Nexus' debut (in kayfabe). In reality he was fired (or something) cos he strangled some shmuck (can't recall if it was a ref, commentary guy or ring announcer) with their own tie.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.