[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"yeah but whose side is he on? WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON???"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: hogan-bash 96.jpg (68KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
hogan-bash 96.jpg
68KB, 1024x535px
>"yeah but whose side is he on? WHOSE SIDE IS HE ON???"

what did Bobby "three sheets to the wind" Heenan mean by this?
>>
The same thing he meant every time he'd commentated on a Hogan match in the past decade
>>
>>2359295
that was because Heenan was a heel and Hogan was a face. If Hogan was turning heel than the heel Heenan should have welcomed it.
>>
>>2359319
>muh fanfic

Heenan didn't know Hogan was turning.
>>
>>2359337

he was so plastered he probably didn't know what planet he was on
>>
>>2359238
Bobby Heenan has his jaw removed from oral cancer right? Damn that's gotta be the most agonizing painful way to go. I'm literally shaking because I pray to Allah that I do not end up like this.
>>
>>2359238
Heenan is a man who would shit on Hogan every single chance he got and criticized Hogan at every turn.

It's just that on that night his implication managed to be correct.
>>
>>2359389

disagree. Heenan was such a big heel that his hatred of Hogan should have ended when Hogan turned.
>>
Heenan always ragged on Hogan cause he was the heel announcer. This was just another random rag. He had no idea about the turn and sure as hell wasn't trying to spoil it. Also the nwo didn't have a 3rd guy in the match which is why he mentioned that.
>>
>>2359581

>Heenan always ragged on Hogan cause he was the heel announcer.
he didn't though, he even cheered him when he turned face again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHnfODQbUBQ

was he even really a heel after NWO formed? he hated the NWO which were the main heels, and he liked WCW, but still kinda hated most of the faces. he was a pseudo-heel. it was confusing and it was shit booking.
>>
Heenan would always foreshadow scripted shit in matches, to push his "The Brain" gimmick of always being the smartest guy. Lots of the old commentators did it - Gorilla did it too.
>>
>>2359238
Smarks already read Meltzer's dirt sheet at the time and knew Hogan was coming to WCW to turn Heel
>>
>>2359581
>He had no idea about the turn

Wow, imagine being this much of a mark
>>
>>2359238
Had Hogan been off the juice for some reason before he returned? All i can really remember about this comeback was how skinny he looked.
>>
>>2359805
his gimmick was that he was "Hollywood", so they had to make him look like he had AIDS.
>>
Based Big Bucks Bobby still working seething marks after all these years
>>
>>2359828
As if this even has to be said. Heenan was always the GOAT at whatever he did - manager, announcer, taking a bump, getting heat. The Weasel is going to work fans forever.
>>
File: 1332975790513.jpg (732KB, 1284x718px) Image search: [Google]
1332975790513.jpg
732KB, 1284x718px
>>2359295
>The same thing he meant every time he'd commentated on a Hogan match in the past decade

Pretty much this. This didn't give away a damn thing if you knew Heenan's commentary on Hogan since the WWF.
He would make Hogan look like a cheat and an opportunist, a primadonna. I didn't even realize this was a problem until filthy casuals began crying about it online.
>>
>>2359789

>was coming to turn heel
>floundered in the company for two years before this moment

Fucking Marks
>>
Hulk Hogan was shit, like 80's and early 90's wrestling in general

If you think otherwise your wrong so dont even bother responding
>>
>>2360175

but his old commentary only made sense because he was a heel and Hogan was a face.

Not one time in his commentary did he ever accuse Hogan of turning heel until he did at the Bash. Not one single solitary time. He ALWAYS sided with and cheered for the mega heels, always. UNTIL the Bash.
>>
>>2359834

his WCW tenure was a complete and utter embarrassment from every angle. Some of the blame is on WCW creative, but Bobby certainly didn't bring his best effort and showing up to work totally sloshed is pretty inexcusable.
>>
>that one guy in the front row with an ecw shirt marking the fuck out
>>
>>2360200
Heenan consistently hated the nWo
>>
>2360181
Eat a dick fag, I'll respond if I want to but I ain't giving (you) shit.
>>
>>2360181
>your wrong
>>
>>2360268
which didn't form UNTIL the Bash
>>
>>2360283
...and The Outsiders before that. Do you not understand implications?
>>
Kind of unrelated but face hogan in wcw was so shit, heel turn revitalized him
>>
>>2360295
There's a promo he cuts before a match with Vader where he literally says "brother" at the end of every sentence and sometimes twice in one line. He was on complete autopilot until Hollywood
>>
>>2360287

Hall & Nash were tweeners
>>
>>2359577
Heenan is anti Hogan before anything else, including being a heel. He even said at one point he would be fine with the NWO if Hogan wasn't in it.
>>
>>2359389
I disagree. I know this is the story right now but I really think it's just a cover-up for Heenan fucking up. Not that I think anybody guessed what was coming.
>>
>>2360619
>Heenan is anti Hogan before anything else, including being a heel.

except that's not true. He cheered when Hogan turned face again -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHnfODQbUBQ
>>
>>2359805
yeah he got off certain stuff after the WWF steroid scandal, but he was still fucking huge
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.