[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a wrestlingfan >be interested in the amount of dimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>be a wrestlingfan
>be interested in the amount of dimes someone draws
>pic related
>>
>>2357769
going to take a guess and say your favorite wrestler is either shawn michaels or the undertaker
>>
>>2357771
Bret hart marks also get triggered

Basically if someone is a huge fan of a new generation wrestler they can't handle talk about drawing
>>
>>2357769
>BWL Justus

Back to Facebook, Spast.
>>
What other measurements can you judge success in wrestling? It's two men pretending to fight each other putting butts in seats is the only real measurement
>>
>>2357783
>Avatar is the best movie ever
>>
>>2357772
but Bret drew
>>
>>2357783
>>2357790
Here's a interesting train of thought.
I figure that the trainers are the one who understand and help to evolve the craft of wrestling. The notion of less successful movies still being better films compared to their blockbuster brothers is dependent upon the idea that proper film-making can be taught. If there is a proper way of handling cinematography, then we can judge a film's quality based on the competency of its cinematography alone. Every form of art has its own basic building blocks or universal rules that must be understood and mastered before eventually being deconstructed or challenged.

Can we consider the wrestlers who build their own successful wrestling schools to be as successful or even more successful than wrestlers who perform for entertainment?

Hulk Hogan obviously made a lot of money and is a more famous wrestler than any other, but I think some kind of argument can be made that Dean Malenko has had a more successful career. Fit Finlay trained both Cena and Orton, and if Wikipedia is to be believed he is credited with helping the company transition away from the bra & panties era of women's wrestling. In that way, Finlay is more of an influence on modern WWE than Steve Austin or The Rock.

Of course, wrestling is still a business. Dime drawing is a perfectly valid way to judge the quality of a wrestler. But I think there may be other ways to view the subject.
>>
>>2357863
you are my man
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.