[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adam Cole tried to kick the Young Bucks out of the Bullet Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: bot.jpg (23KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
bot.jpg
23KB, 540x395px
Adam Cole tried to kick the Young Bucks out of the Bullet Club tonight, but they refused to listen to him stating Kenny Omega is the only leader of the BC

Kenny Omega vs Adam Cole going down soon
>>
>>2357513
I think you mean Cole to NXT going down soon
>>
>>2357527
vince does have a hard on for him and so do i
>>
When did this happen?
>>
>>2357845
ROH TV tapings
>>
Cole vs Omega at Supercard before he goes off to NXT in May??
>>
>>2357528
who doesnt, honestly
>>
>>2357513
who
>>
We glorious japanese love kenny.
Fans respect Kenny.he raised here in japan.and he speaks japaneae and weeaboo. But cole is not.
So we never admit him as a leader of bc
>>
>RWhoH
>Who Japan
>Whomega
>Adam Cwhole
>>
>>2357896
Vs who.
>>
File: Thegoats.jpg (42KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Thegoats.jpg
42KB, 640x370px
>>2357513
Adam meme needs to remember that the ELITE rule the wrestling world
>>
>>2357528
How many non-WWE wrestlers can Vince name? I can't imagine he knows who Adam Cole is.
>>
How is Adam Cole even able to feud over being leader. The Elite are literally the only members that matter, no one has given even the slightest shit about Adam Cole since like 2014
>>
>>2357945
Who?

>>2357956
Worked hard by BDV
>>
>>2357977
The more you repeat the same retarded "joke", the funnier it gets, you learned a lot from all those New Day segments, drone.

>>2357973
This, BC is a bloated mess, much like the NWO that inspired it, and the faction is only around to sell t-shirts, time for the underlings step up to the Elite and split the groups for real.
>>
>>2357977
GOAT

>>2357983
>low-iq nipbabby mad as fuck
>>
>>2357900
please go back to glorious leader in Nippon and leave here
>>
>>2357513
>Kenny Omega vs Adam Cole going down soon
already happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5cxTCDdK08
>>
>Adam Cole sitting in the performance center for 3 years is going down soon.
>>
>>2358428
At least a performance center can hold more people than a high school gymnasium.
>>
>>2358435
The Full Sail venue doesnt look nearly as big as my high school gym.
>>
>>2357513
Kenny should agree and team up with Cole in btfo'ing them back to obscurity

The Young Cucks are THE janettys
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.