[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit they actually fixed up the website a little bit, finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: TNA.jpg (159KB, 1376x871px) Image search: [Google]
TNA.jpg
159KB, 1376x871px
Holy shit they actually fixed up the website a little bit, finally the nodding Drew McIntyre is gone!
>>
>>2356717
Who? What?
>>
File: Quality Website.jpg (193KB, 1219x891px) Image search: [Google]
Quality Website.jpg
193KB, 1219x891px
Shit, never mind, spoke too soon. Who saw this page and thought "This doesn't look a fucking mess designed by a high schooler learning coding in his first class."
>>
>>2356723
>those fonts
>that font color
o im triggered
>>
Bruce Prichard's TNA podcasts are worth a listen to about his time there. He never really buries anyone except for a backstage guy who was in charge of the website. He'd remind him to use the site to hype up the new show (the site was 3 weeks behind). He'd also tell him to update the roster as there were a lot guys who were gone that were still up. The guy's response was "well, uh, I would need a some help, maybe a team for that kind of thing"
>>
>>2356737
>"well, uh, I would need a some help, maybe a team for that kind of thing"
Then what the fuck were they paying him for? I've heard his podcast is actually pretty good. Might give it a shot.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ. Is TNA like, the worst company in the world? Not just wrestling, like they want to purposely fail. In a world where everything is online and image is important, they shit out this? How about taking some of that Del Rio money and hiring some guy coming out of college to maintain their website?
>>
>>2356743
TNA hired a lot of guys from Panda Energy (the Carter's company). People who helped build power plants and had no wrestling or tv experience were put in charge.
>>
>>2356723
I legitimately though that's a shoop. Holy fuck it's real.
>>
>>2356723
ive seen lingerie football teams with better websites
>>
>>2356723

>Devon
>a black square
>>
SAY IT WITH ME,

LOLTNA
>>
>>2356795
And Anthem's a digital design firm
>>
File: de patron.jpg (81KB, 696x928px) Image search: [Google]
de patron.jpg
81KB, 696x928px
It's not just a shit website, they have shit tv graphics guys too.

They messed up Alberto's name on the screen while filming his segment, so they had to re-shoot his entrance it after the show in an empty arena.
>>
Holy shit this looks like a webpage I designed in the third grade
>>
>>2356821
>empty arena
So they reshot it mid-show?
>>
>>2356717
>I completely forgot about Sienna

Muh dick is happy again
>>
>>2356737
>they hired meltzer to run their website
>>
>>2356717
I got a blowjob from Rachel Ellering in a Tim Hortons bathroom outside of Calgary. She was with Lance Storm who was reading a newspaper and drinking coffee
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.