[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there not more banter and fighting between the different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0146.gif (6KB, 350x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.gif
6KB, 350x305px
Why is there not more banter and fighting between the different coalitions of people that exist on /asp/? Like the wrestlingfags vs the airsoftfags vs the HEMAfags etc...

The relationship between all of them is far too peaceful and complacent.
>>
>>2356688
>consolewars

18+
>>
/asp/ promotes friendship between brothers.
>>
>>2356698
Really the wrestlefags have vassalized the other hobbyists and are slowly absorbing them via cultural conquest.
>>
File: IMG_5245.jpg (23KB, 480x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5245.jpg
23KB, 480x453px
Fightfags have congregated to other online forums, only thing you see is the occiasional martial arts general surrounded by hordes of cuckery
>>
File: nashh.jpg (5KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
nashh.jpg
5KB, 300x200px
Cuz if skaters or softers tried to pull some shit with wrestlers we'd beat the shit out of them, you know? *continues staring*
>>
>>2356688
Wrestling makes up like 90% of this board.

(x) vs wresting would be a pointless and unsuccessful feud for "x" simply because they are significantly outnumbered.

(x) vs (y) wouldn't even be a noticeable feud just because it has nothing to do with wrestling.

As it stands, this is a wrestling board and we simply allow other alternative sports to exist.
>>
>>2358259

This. Wrestling is the NWO of /asp/.
>>
>breathing general
>>
>>2358241

Link the the original video where he said something like that?
>>
Wrestlingfags are just happy to have a board. But they do shitpost everywhere.
Everyone else just stays in their community. HEMA guys give no fucks of anyone else.
>>
>>2358280
Actually just took something from YouShoot where Scott Hall said that if Hardcore Holly had gotten in Nash's face there'd be nothing left of Holly for the rest of the Kliq. Nash responded to the same vid too.
>>
Cause they are all to vulnerable to start shit.

airsoft's for people to soft for simunitions,

wrestling for people interested in steroidfags (aka. closet gays)

and finally, HEMA is just a group of people to stupid to use german translator (their so-called translations of manuscripts often shift the meaning by 180°, like turning "attempting to block with the flat of a blade will get your hand cut off" into "block with the flat to cut off his hand", src: ARMA's talhoffer translation)

They all are aware of this and don't want to be reminded, so they fear every confrontation.
>>
HEMA is fucking dumb revisionist bullshit
europeans knew how to sword fight, it's true, but fencing is the only way european sword fighting was preserved
its so graceful and deliberate
japanese sword fighting is graceful and deliberate

then HEMA is just some autists making it up as they go. It's clunky and stupid, I guarantee actual knights looked nothing like it on the battle field, they weren't so slow and off balance and wide open when they swing

look at the difference here. Oee guy looks like a sword fighter, the other one looks like a guy waving a stick around. crossing his feet with slumped up posture. Its embarrassing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EetJTNNeII
>>
>>2360919
Nah. HEMA is fine. Fencing is nothing like a real battle. Then again, neither is kendo. The closest thing you can have to a real medieval fight is HMB, and even that is regulated so people don't kill each other. There is nothing wrong with fencing or kendo or HMB or HEMA, you just need to take it for what it is- a sport. In the same way MMA is closer to a real all out fight to the death than boxing but it still has rules to avoid injuries as much as possible.

But I digress, my point was that OP is a faggot.
>>
>>2358241
keep it down wrestlfag
>>
>>2360657
>HEMA is just a group of people to stupid to use german translator
But I speak german (and can read old german)
>>
File: ye olde asp.jpg (420KB, 763x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ye olde asp.jpg
420KB, 763x1100px
There used to be. Then WWE took over the board.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.