[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*GONG* >*light darkens* >*turn around* >see this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: undertaker.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
*GONG*
>*light darkens*
>*turn around*
>see this

what do you do?
>>
>>2356528
Throw a dime into the audience and watch him jump the barricade desperately trying to get it.
>>
>>2356528
mark out
>>
Just about every wrestlers reaction to that scenario.
I mean my mind would be blown
Everything I knew about kayfabe thrown right out the window.
I would swear my allegiance to the deadman obviously.
>>
Ask for a photo.
>>
>>2356528
Give him a dot to dot puzzle of a dime
>>
>>2356528
>*turn around*
Why do this? Just run straight to the back.
>>
>>2356571
>Being afraid of a confused senior citizen that walks with canes and may or may not have COPD judging from the noises he makes after he says "rest in peace"

Sure is Libcuck in here.
>>
>>2356577
You'd be the first person to die in every horror movies, even before the black guy.
>>
>>2356583
Good thing horror movies aren't real and the reactions people have to situations in them are baseless and irrelevant in the real world, then.
>>
>>2356596
What kind of autism prevents you from having fun?
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 807x802px
>>2356539
>implying you've ever seen one yourself to have one to throw
>>
>>2356596
That's some serious autism you've got.
>>
Stand there dumbfounded with my mouth hanging open.
>>
Roll out of the ring and run away through the crowd. We're still going to fight. But later. On my time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.