[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>jumped on a man's back and held on until told to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

>jumped on a man's back and held on until told to stop autism fighting
>"I TOTALLY BEAT UP GOLDBERG GAIZ"

Is he the biggest faggot in wrestling history?
>>
hi bill

why are you posting on shabbat
>>
>>2354585
SEETHING
>>
>jumped on a man's back
I thought it was a front face lock/guillotine choke
>>
>>2354585
>got worked by a wrestling match in 2016 when orton got btfo by the goat brock

Hes a fucking mark. He was in ecw and he couldnt take an obvious work.
>>
Who are you even talking to?
>>
Oldberg fag SEETHING that JeriGOAT whooped Billy's jew ass and wrote good books
>>
>>2354668
I can't even imagine the scenes. A 45 year old man getting worked by WWE bookers into such a state by that he starts a fight with a former UFC champion.

KYS Y2J
>>
>>2354585
>sad his vanilla mastadon got btfo by a manlet in a shoot
>>
>>2354585
He's actually never said that though.
>>
>>2354585
Y2J is one of the few older wrestlers who does the right thing and put the younger guys over despite being way more over than any of them.
>>
File: 1483649409838.png (407KB, 799x637px) Image search: [Google]
1483649409838.png
407KB, 799x637px
>>
>make up imaginary argument to get mad at
>make a thread about it talking to...no one in particular
get a life
>>
>>2354825
Jericho is nostalgia bait so he can lose as much as he wants and still get cheers
>>
>>2354585
if you actually listen to any interviews or podcast jericho does, he unashamedly says he got lucky and got goldberg, who wasnt even trying to fight, in a headlock, and if goldberg was actually fighting him, he'd be dead.
>>
>Put lumbering big guy in front facelock
>Won't let go till he admits hes the better wrestler
>He does
>Years later say if he hadn't gotten lucky Goldberg would have kicked his ass
Jericho never gloated about beating up Oldberg, Also
>Didn't know Randy would be gored in the head
>Lesnar comes back and you overreact and get in his face and ask if Randy is okay
>Lesnar tells Jericho to kiss him
>>
>>2354585
Oy vey its anuddah shoah
>>
>>2354874
hello Chris
>>
>>2355196
Based Chris "Killing Shlomo in slo-mo" Jericho not putting up with any of the jews' shit
>>
>>2354979
He didn't let go until he admitted it, it got broken up. Goldberg and Jericho then went in front of wrestler's court and the undertaker ruled Goldberg had to apologize to jericho and admit he was the better wrestler
>>
>>2355214
God Carder is sucjmh a pathetic cunt
>>
>>2354591
My sides!
>>
>>2355274
worked
>>
>>2355214
>Undertaker holding Wrestler's Court for the RAW brand
>>
>Goldberg main eventing Mania at 50 year old

>Company shill Jericho will be curtain jurking with fatty Owens

really makes you think
>>
>>2355344
Then it was Trips
>>
>>2354591
OY VEY, GOLD(((((BERG))))) SEETHING!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.