[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally the best wrestler on the main roster >literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: aj-styles-wwe-champion_1[1].jpg (32KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
aj-styles-wwe-champion_1[1].jpg
32KB, 642x361px
>literally the best wrestler on the main roster
>literally carried the company throughout 2016

>in the span of 2 months is forced to job clean to Jhon Steroid Wigger Census, Fat Wyatt, Randy Boreton and probably Shane McMahon

Fuck this company.
>>
maybe he should be less short

this is mania season not manlet season
>>
>>2354142
>Only has like 4 Wrestlemanias in him before his retirement
>Spent one on jobbing to Jericho
>About to waste one on jobbing to Shane

Next year I bet he loses to Trippple Man and the year after that loses to Rock
>>
>W-WAAAAAH, WHY ISN'T HE MAIN EVENTING EVERYTHING
>WHY DOES HE HAVE TO LOSE IN FITTING AND REASONABLE SCENARIOS

Lol
>>
>>2354151
Give me ONE (uno) reason AJ should have lost to Cena at the Rumble
>>
There's no way Shane beats AJ.

I'm expecting a gimmick match where Shane takes his one ridiculous bump per year and AJ wins in the end.
>>
>>2354155
For some reason, WWE thinks Bray is a heel... Even though he gets cheered and has a marky audience participation entrance/gimmick

AJ is also a heel who gets cheered. I'm guessing creative thought that it would be a bad idea to have a fan favorite heel take the title from another senpai favorite heel, as audiences wouldn't know who to cheer. By Bray taking the title off Cena, he's not getting any heat. Cena was literally a transitional champ, and it'll be the last time he wins it.

I would have had Cena eliminate AJ at Elimination chamber then Bray eliminate Cena, personally. Same result more or less but without the IWC outrage.
>>
>>2354155
Months of build leading to the logical conclusion that you're setting aside because you're a mark for AJ (I am too, but settle down with it, marky mark)
Cena's, point-blank, a bigger star and draw, and still has plenty left in the tank. You put over your bigger stars and draws at the big-time PPVs.
>>
>>2354186
Pretty much.
Some people just can't handle that their favourites have to lose sometimes. They want them constantly winning, whilst then bitching that other characters constantly win.
>>
>>2354186
>Months of build leading to the logical conclusion
Cena was absent for most of it
>>
>>2354200
And it still occurred over a matter of months, stemming back to MiTB, with him resurfacing at pivotal times.
I think he more than did his part to put his half into the feud when need demanded.
>>
>>2354186
>months of build

Cena was gone for 4 months

>logical conclusion

Cena dropped the belt two weeks later and did nothing with it

>bigger stars need to go over at bigger PPV's

So Owens is a bigger star than The Big Dog?
>>
>>2354156
>AJ beats Shane in under a minute in a squash that makes Elsworth look like a monster.

>Backstage he is confronted by Foley and Bryan, gets put in a match against Finn Balor as a punishment. barely wins the match.

>Brock Vs Bill, they get jumped by the demon king, Gallows and Anderson, AJ comes out with Steph who inserts him in the match as the newest star on Raw.

>On monday night Raw Goldberg wants his rematch against the new Champion AJ Styles,

>Gets jumped by the Club again, no disqualification match is scheduled for Summerslam where Goldberg is retired with a fenomenal forearm followed by a coup de grace
>>
>>2354214
>>Cena was gone for 4 months
See: >>2354207. Refuted.

>>Cena dropped the belt two weeks later and did nothing with it

Logical conclusion to their personal rivalry, which ended that night. I'm not accounting for anything that took place after.

>>bigger stars need to go over at bigger PPV's

Strawman. But it's not a static rule, more of a rule-of-thumb that it's generally a sound business strategy to put your bigger names over when it counts, provided you have no reason to do otherwise.
Roman didn't go over because they had bigger plans for him that the UT would have been a ball-and-chain to. Thus, they had reason to do otherwise, and feed him the loss.
>>
>>2354186
Cena buried AJ in the promo leading up to the match. The only logical conclusion after that is that AJ goes over. The main eventers must always be made to look like they are the best guys on the card.
>>
File: 1483562215869.jpg (33KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1483562215869.jpg
33KB, 540x540px
>>2354238
>>
>>2354258
>Cena buried AJ in the promo leading up to the match. The only logical conclusion after that is that AJ goes over.

Okay, so you watched the promo one week before the show?
That was a pretty savvy twist, if anything, playing with their own reverse-momentum rule. Looks like it worked on you.
>>
>>2354265
You were dropped on your head as a kid right? It's stupid to fuck up the build of a AJ when he showed that he could carry the show, hell Smackdown had more viewers with him than Cena. Now when Cena is gonna part time it they needed to keep AJ strong
>>
>>2354289
> hell Smackdown had more viewers with him than Cena.

abstract
>>
Cena and AJ had easily the best match of the year at superslam, not sure why AJ losing in ppv is a huge deal. Cena isn't Goldberg. He actually is a good wrestler who takes a lot of bumps in his wins these days.
>>
>>2354142
If they actually make AJ lose to Shane I'll be absolutely shocked. But I guess nothing is a surprise anymore in this company, and everyone's fair game because "we'll just give them a win next week. Everyone please avert your eyes from the fact that the matches that matter get won by either old fuckers or gargantuan novices who are all carried by more entertaining people."
>>
>>2354142
I have no issue with him wrestling Shane. It's a massive statement of faith by the company to put him in there with him, in the first place.
And who else WOULD he fight? Title match? To assert he constantly has to hover around the top title is pretty over-the-top.
>>
>>2354142
>Jhon Steroid Wigger Census, Fat Wyatt, Randy Boreton
Cry more you fucking smark

AJ is doing just fine
>>
>>2354238
Lose weight
>>
>>2354331
We're not saying he always has to. But after holding the belt for the second half of 2016, it was logical for it to lead to a Mania title match - win or lose. After Mania he could have gone without the belt for the rest of 2017. It really feels like his run was abruptly cut short for no good reason.
>>
>>2354366
He held the belt for like four months. That's barely half a year. And it was his first ever reign. He'll be fine
>>
>>2354378
I know he'll be fine. But I'LL be bored watching 2 shitty main title matches at Mania. Randy Orton is still good, I admit. But

>Meme Wyatt (I literally don't understand the hype surrounding him, his gimmick is dumb and he's shit in-ring, just a muscly pudgy guy)
>Obese Lesnar
>Glassberg
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.