[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Huge pop at Takeover Toronto >Huge pop at Takeover San

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tyedillinger.jpg (48KB, 597x447px)
tyedillinger.jpg
48KB, 597x447px
>Huge pop at Takeover Toronto
>Huge pop at Takeover San Antonio
>Huge pop at the Royal Rumble
>Ten chants on events he's not even a part of on the main roster.
Is he just a meme who's only meme chant over or has he actually connected with people in a meaningful way and gotten both himself and his gimmick over with folks for real? And in the case of the latter, what's his ceiling on the main roster and what should WWE do with him?
>>
>what's his ceiling on the main roster
tag team with zack ryder
>what should WWE do with him?
enhancement talent for guys who aren't shit
>>
>>2352708
IDK, but they should at least try to ride the wave a little while, jeez, WWE.

Make a quick few bucks selling "TEN!" shirts while the gettin' is good. Worst case scenario, it gets played out. Best case scenario, you make a star.
>>
>>2352708
>le old meme jobber man

Seriously though he's just a lucky, catchy gimmick that cottoned on with fans. As a talent he's nothing special.
>>
>>2352713
They did this with Slater and Ellsworth and got a couple good storylines out of it that lasted a few months and I'm sure some decent t-shirt sells. So yeah I dunno why they're dragging their feet with Dillinger.
>>
File: perfect-gay.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-gay.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Is this the worst look in wrestling history?
>>
>>2352726
he needs to shave his head to un JUST himself
>>
He has mid-card written all over him.
>>
>>2352726
No
>>
>>2352726
Its just the iron fist collar I swear to god. He needs to stop wearing that shit to big events, it makes him look like twice the dweeb he already is
>>
>>2352708
>Part 1 of your post
He's genuinely over. Whether it will last when he hits Smack or Raw is something we will have to see.
>Part 2 (Dillinger's peak on main roster)
IC Champ/Super over mid card guy is as far as he will get.
>>
>>2352726
>perfect-gay.jpg
haha nice anon clever
>>
>>2352719
Right. And I bet they could have done a little more with Rhyno and Slater had they put a little thought into it and evolved it some.
>>
>>2352827
It's a play on ridiculous fashion choices such as those of models
>>
>>2352708
>no one does the ten chant anymore
on to the next trend
>>
It's the chant. 1 syllable word chants are easy as fuck to get over. See yes, no, si I'm sure there are more important forgetting. Only Bryan was actually over with the crowd tho.
>>
>>2353862
>literally happened last week

on a board full of fartposters and feetfags you somehow have the worst gimmick
>>
>>2353862
Todd is coming for you
>>
I like Tye but the chant is over not him.
>>
>>2353722
hehe thanks, i thought of it myself
>>
He will be Curt Hawkins in a month
>>
He's actually a really solid face promo with a gimmick that can handle a few losses. There's basically no reason why he can't fit into that Sami Zayn spot on either brand.
>>
>>2352708
Is there a more Reddit wrestler?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.