[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you get to fuck any member of the WWE roster you want The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0958.jpg (48KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
48KB, 630x420px
>you get to fuck any member of the WWE roster you want

The catch

>you must defeat this man inside the octagon

You have unlimited funds and two years to prepare, what do you do?
>>
>>2351879
Choose to fuck Alexa Bliss

Spend all money on drugs

Day of the fight do a couple push ups and then should be ready to btfo phil
>>
If I have unlimited funds, pay Punk to take a dive.
>>
>>2351886

>implying cm cuck doesn't have enough money for it to be obsolete
>>
>>2351879
Was Dana laughing at Punk?
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (142KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
142KB, 1600x900px
>>2351883

Hmmmm, lets amp up the difficulty then, surprise bonus boss round
>>
>>2351888
Unlimited means unlimited. If I could give him the GDP of a small country I bet his pride would take a backseat.
>>
>>2351894

Punk is an egomaniac dude
>>
>>2351879
I fight naked so he gets caught off guard, then WHAM knife in the jug.
>>
>>2351899
Do you live by internet memes kid? He's not, he can be a really humble guy. You go up to someone, intentionally bother them and then complain why the guy overreacted. Great job!
>>
>>2351883
Spot on analysis sir you should have trained punk
>>
>>2351899
But still someone that follows money, look at the price they paid him to fucking embarrass himself. Some of their top dogs don't purse that much, he'd easily take the deal.
>>
>>2351911
He really thought he would win. Why would you agree to shit on your brand like that otherwise?
>>
>get to fuck Alexa Bliss

Im 6'3 250lbs. Give me 2 weeks and ill be having a threesome with Alexa and AJ Lee
>>
>>2351904
>Cult of Personality hits
>CM Punk is shown backstage making his way out to the octagon.
>He turns to his guy "Fuck yeah..."
>Gets out into the Arena
>Suddenly there is a deafening bang and the feed goes down
>Another camera from across the arena starts filming
>Dana White gives an update that apparently there has been a terrorist attack and CM Punk was killed by a well placed pipebomb.
Everytime.
>>
>Fucks Bayley
>Spends money on bribing judges, weightlifting equipment, etc.
>Steps into the octagon, pulls some stick and move, run away sorta shit
>Judges declare me the winner by unanimous decision.
>Go back to the hotel and smash Bayley's fat ass doggystyle.
>>
>>2351879
>travel the world with jojo fucking her and random hookers
>beat up cm punk
easy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.