[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestlers that make belts feel prestigious Cena, Brock,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: The Miz IC champ.jpg (29KB, 403x212px) Image search: [Google]
The Miz IC champ.jpg
29KB, 403x212px
ITT: Wrestlers that make belts feel prestigious

Cena, Brock, and Bliss also welcome
>>
AJ with big gold
>>
>bliss

this meme needs to end
>>
>>2350710
Agreed on Miz. He should be the Intercontinental permachamp.
>>
>>
>>2350710
Cena was a fantastic US champ, but I never want to see him with a main belt again.
>>
>>2350730
He was definitely the best us champ in the last 15 years. Doing a weekly title defense tends to help. They should bring back the TV title for that reason alone.
>>
>>2350818

>both Cena and miz defending belts weekly
>both goats

Also the intercontinental belt needs at least a name plate for customisation, makes it feel like anyone could just pick it up rather than there being ownership of it
>>
>>2350914
I liked more when Benoit and Booker were feuding over it.

Cena´s reign felt one sided and there wasnt much story behind barring Owens and Seth somewhat.

Both Booker and Benoit made the title feel like it had as much value as the world title.
>>
>>2350914
Miz was a better champ. He makes the IC belt seem like the top prize in the company. He over shadowed the Wwe champ at times.
>>
Rusev felt extremely natural with the US Title. It just felt like part of his ring gear, to the point where after he lost it, it was just strange seeing him come out.

Roman looks great with pretty much any belt you put on him. Unfortunately, the actual reigns themselves aren't as great.
>>
>>2350984

Agreed with Rusev. Even now, I just picture him with the belt around his waist.

And no shoes.
>>
>>2350722
Scotty's reign was the best thing out of wrestling in the year 2000 and yes, I am most certainly lumping WWF2000 in there.
>>
>>2350714
When the hell did AJ ever have Big Gold?
>>
>>2351279
iwgp i guess
>>
>>2351282
That's not Big Gold that's Big Gook.
>>
File: the_miz_stat.png (156KB, 320x728px) Image search: [Google]
the_miz_stat.png
156KB, 320x728px
>>2350710
Agreed, Miz is arguably the best thing to have come out of the RA Era
>>
>>2351795
People won't appreciate Big Mic Mike until he's gone unfortunately.
>>
>>2350984
Rusev was a based champ. Roman has talent but is booked to feature his weaknesses.
>>
File: 1479259962858.jpg (51KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
1479259962858.jpg
51KB, 600x586px
>>2351801
I'd say people are starting to appreciate him now
>>
Miz was a fucking garbáge IC Champ until that 1 edition of Talking Smack.

Even after that he was only good when Ziggler carried him.

>>2351795
Even if you limit that to include "still in the WWE today" it's wrong.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.