[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Michael Cole the GOAT heel commentator? >Got over a r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: michael-cole-colemine.jpg (79KB, 423x384px) Image search: [Google]
michael-cole-colemine.jpg
79KB, 423x384px
Is Michael Cole the GOAT heel commentator?

>Got over a remarkably shitty feud with Lawler
>Worked the Marks
>Worked the "I NEVER GET WORKED" Smarks into hating him, making them cry "I-I-I-I'M NOT WORKED! I JUST CAN'T STAND HIM HE'S SO ANNOYING! I-I-I-I'M GONNA TURN THE TV OFF AND STOP WATCHING... I PROMISE I WILL!"
>Got both Marks and Smarks to cheer for nobodys and got them over
>GOAT tier Cole Mine gimmick
>Managed to get Daniel Bryan over with their mini feud
>Shittalked everyone
>Put the Divas in their place, stopping their match to tell them that no one cared, getting applause https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0ZG7WTgY0
>Said what everyone thought about NXT and the Divas matches
>Exposed AJ Lee early on
>GOAT commenting team with JBL and also Taz back in the day
>Absolutely DESTROYED JR in a rap battle
>Slammy Winner
>Sold the Network to MILLIONS

What else needs to be said? The only people that hate him are the children that are still upset that he manages to work them so hard.
>>
>>2350140
He really was GOAT-tier. We need him back.
>>
Heel Cole is one of the all time greats.

>AND I QUOTE
>>
You should add Undefeated at Wrestlemania to the list.

HoF when?
>>
>>2350140
>>Put the Divas in their place, stopping their match to tell them that no one cared, getting applause https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0ZG7WTgY0

LMFAO at the fans in the front row standing up and clapping when he said "can we please get this over with"
>>
>GOAT heel commentator
>not Heenan, Ventura, or even Lawler
>>
I don't get why people hated him so much. He was amazing
>>
>>2350360

Same reason they hated him before he even started doing commentary. They don't respect him and never did. And why?

He was the Rock's bitch. He was DX's bitch. He was a skinny little faggot-looking backstage interviewer that got owned by fan favorites, without even trying to stand up for himself in the slightest. So the viewers never respected him or anything he had to say after that.

And then Vince decided to put that guy on commentary.

And then Vince decided to have that guy replace arguably the most beloved wrestling commentator ever.
>>
>>2350432
So? He was entertaining as fuck when he was heel. You don't have to keep yourself from enjoying something good just to prove a point to nobody in particular
>>
OHHHH MY THERE JAAAAWN HES HAVIN FUN
>>
>>2350325
>>2350140
>the guys in the front that immediately stand up and start clapping and bowing to him

Fantastic.

It's great to see the Bellas get shit on for a change.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MvLg_fmQwg
>>
Made me stop watching WWE for good.
>>
>>2350140
not even close
>>
>>2350642
100$ WORKED
>>
>>2350325
Holy shit all the faggots getting worked in the comments. Based Cole.
>>
>>2350325
Now that I think about this, Michael Cole would never ever do this if the guys were fighting, because he would get his ass kicked. I wish Chyna was in the WWE, just so she could kick Michael Cole's ass and shut him up, and if it was her match he interrupted, she would kick his ass on the spot and The Miz would get his ass kicked for helping him out.
>>
>>2350723
One of the most kek-worthy comments.
>>
Cole Mine was absolutely based. Literally ended up working Jerry Lawler's heart into a shoot.
>>
He was a great heel, but it killed his credibility as a play by play. Everyone thinks he's an incredible geek and doesn't really trust him
>>
>>2351848
He hasn't done play by play since 08 when Vince started screaming in his ear
>>
>>2350140

Ill admit he worked because i genuinely hated him but for most of the time it made me just not want to watch because i didn't want to see him.
>>
GOAT nxt season 3 was best garbage ever because of him and punk
>>
File: 1488950238552.jpg (30KB, 462x443px) Image search: [Google]
1488950238552.jpg
30KB, 462x443px
>>2350140
kek he had some pretty based bants but i stopped watching because of him and josh matthews fagging it up every monday
>>
>>2350140
Maggle was getting booed as far back as 2001 for being a talentless shitter.
>>
>>2350140
Yes, he was like the RTC of heel commentators, marks genuinely hated him.

So much better than as a babyface or the neutral robotic role that he plays now.
>>
File: Chris-Jericho.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Jericho.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
>>2350140
>Middle of a womans title match
>HEY
>CAN WE GET THIS OVER WITH?
>the guys in the front row get up and start applauding
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.