[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestlers who turned down a match because they were scared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: stonecoldwhat.jpg (116KB, 900x547px) Image search: [Google]
stonecoldwhat.jpg
116KB, 900x547px
I'll start with an easy one
>>
Literally the GOAT
>>
Based Rocky took the challenge of facing Hogan despite knowing he'd get booed, adjusted, and created a GOAT match

Meanwhile Stone Cold sent himself to the midcard to work with Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, and Scott hall then went home to beat his wife
>>
>hoganetty SEETHING over wcw to this day
>>
Reminder that Hogan admitted he didn't feud with Bret in 1993 for this exact reason.
>>
>waiting for some dumbass to mention Bret and the screwjob, as if getting booed was Bret's issue
>>
>>2349298
>stone cold and hulk hogan were massively insecure over their fake wrestling character and refused to work with people/do jobs plenty of times. Both are completely irrelevant today besides a billionaire funding Hogans lawsuit because gawker outed him as a fag
>the rock never gave a shit, worked with anyone, jobbed to hurricane and is now the highest paid actor in hollywood

hmm..
>>
>>2349314
the rock never gave a shit, you're right. he was a shit wrestler because of it.
>>
>>2349326
And so were Austin and Hogan despite all their paranoia, what's your point?
>>
>>2349337
Austin is the GOAT and is the reason The Rock is famous today
>>
>>2349338
Rocks movies during/immediately after wrestling didn't draw a dime and were shit. There's a reason why he asked to just be referred to as "Dwayne Johnson" for awhile. He didn't get big in Hollywood until 2010/2011 which was 6 years after his last match and 7 years after Austins
>>
>>2349338
>Actually believing this
That's just sad, Stevetty. Don't you have a shitty beer to shill while Rock is plowing every Hollywood starlet on top of a pile of money?
>>
>>2349361
>Dwayne
>straight

lol
>>
>>2349361
Didn't you hear from Kevin Nash? Dwayne doesn't like women.
>>
>>2349352
yeah but he wouldn't have even made it to hollywood without being featured on WWF television during the hottest time and it wouldn't have been the hottest time without Austin.

If 28 year old Rock debuted today nobody would give a shit because his schtick sucks. He was the right guy at the right time and ALWAYS was angling for Hollywood, which is why he was always detached from the business. Same with Macho Man...if not for Hogan bringing everybody to national and international eyes he wouldn't have been the cultural and corporate icon he was.

Not that Macho was bad or not unique but it took a larger than life guy in the Hogan/Austin mode to be the tide that raised all ships.

And Rock isn't big in hollywood NOW. He can't get a real movie made, he doesn't have any sway or power, all of his money and ''popularity'' comes from being in the fast and furious movies.

The Rock is only called the highest paid actor in hollywood because nobody else gives a shit to be called that because they all have, you know, real talent to lean on
>>
>>2349366
>Twice married and with two kids
>Gay
Whatever helps you sleep at night, senpai.
>>
>>2349361
dwayne johnson is the most obvious closeted hollywood star since travolta
>>
>>2349370
lol 2 wives, how gay can you be
>>
>>2349379
Austin had four and divorced all of them.
>>
>>2349382
GOAT heterosexual icon Steve Austin, divorce them bitches Steve
>>
>>2349367
>Nashetty
>>
>>2349369
>And Rock isn't big in hollywood NOW. He can't get a real movie made, he doesn't have any sway or power

>Journey 2
>Snitch
>Baywatch
>Doc Savage
>Rampage
>San Andreas sequel
>Big Trouble in Little China remake
>The Paige movie
>Black Adam movie
>That movie based on a drawing some kid made on DeviantArt
>That HBO show about football

You goddamn retard.
>inb4 those don't count because I don't like them
>>
>>2349382
You know Austin is 100% straight though because he beat his wife.
>>
>>2349382
Nah he is currently married fag
>>
>>2349393
none of those are his movies, they would be made with or without him you idiot. Compare him to a guy like Tom Cruise or Ben Affleck and he's pathetic.
>>
doesn't he like poontang pie
>>
>>2349401
He literally pitched and produced all of those, you mong.
>A movie about Paige would've been made without The Rock
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>2349405
>he pitched and produced all of those
LOL okay go to bed dwayne's boyfriend
>>
>>2349414
Nice evidence there, fuckboy.
>>
>>2349405
>>2349414
>he literally pitched

I bet he did.
>>
>>2349422
The Rock pitched a Baywatch remake? Ok bro.
>>
>>2349420
I agree, there's zero evidence to suggest he pitched or produced any of those movies.
>>
>>2349427
>produced
There's, y'know, the credits of the movies. As for the pitches, that's much harder to pin down, yeah.
>>
>>2349431
fucking contractual production credit, no executive production credits anywhere, so it means jack shit. Robert Downey Jr was the top hollywood earner 3 years in a row before The Rock, Jackie Chan came in second to the Rock this year by only 3 million dollars.

The Rock is embarrassing.
>>
>>2349445
It's not your fault he left.
>>
>>2349453
I stopped watching before he left, i quit when the y2k countdown turned out to be jericho.

do you honestly enjoy the rock?
>>
File: 1482287586973.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1482287586973.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>attitude era marks booed the undisputed GOATs Austin and Rock in favor of Vince's ancient fuckboi

Why were people so stupid in the 90s?
>>
Didn't KO turn down a match with Bryan years ago knowing he'd get buried by smarks
>>
>>2349352
Austin still isn't big in Hollywood and it's been 15 years since he was relevant
>>
>That time Lesnar cried in front of McMahon when he was told he was going to job to Rock in a house show in a city where Rock was insanely over
>Made the decision to leave the company that night

Lesnar is an emotionally stunted little bitch
>>
>>2349477
Doesn't matter
>>
>>2349369
>
The Rock is only called the highest paid actor in hollywood because nobody else gives a shit to be called that because they all have, you know, real talent to lean on

or ya know, because there can only be one at a time
>>
>>2349477
It has been TWENTY years since Bret Hart was relevant and yet he still remains the most discussed wrestler on /asp/.

The brightest stars burn out quickly but are remembed longer.
>>
>>2349542
who? this is ryback territory
>>
>>2349352
Walking Tall came out in 2004 and he was huge after that
>>
>>2349445
>Jackie Chan came in second to the Rock this year by only 3 million dollars.
WTF has he been in?
>>
>>2349273
And probably scared of a beating too
>>
>>2349895
alot of gook shit
>>
>>2349469
But that was in 2002 anon
>>
>>2349900
But didn't she willingly let a guy beat the shit out of her in japan with stiff hits?
In fact, i'm pretty sure she insisted on it.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.