[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can bring back any old gimmick from any point in time. Who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: dream match.jpg (340KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
dream match.jpg
340KB, 720x720px
You can bring back any old gimmick from any point in time.

Who is it and why is it Crazy Mickie?
>>
>>2348797
Because she grabs them by the pussy.
Obviously.
>>
File: jerry+lawler_3072891[1].jpg (471KB, 2214x2788px) Image search: [Google]
jerry+lawler_3072891[1].jpg
471KB, 2214x2788px
Jerry "The King" Lawler from his Memphis wrestling days.

Specifically, the babyface everyman who wasn't the biggest or the strongest, but he had guts and ingenuity and he overcame the odds to beat the monster of the week.

When done right, this is one of the best gimmicks in wrestling.

See also: Sting
>>
>>2348797
I wanted lesbo Mickie to return at her match with Asuka
>>
File: 1485385519163.png (828KB, 693x801px) Image search: [Google]
1485385519163.png
828KB, 693x801px
>>2348819
>Mickie and Asuka tries to out lesbo each other
They'd be eating each other out at the end.
>>
File: IMG_0520.jpg (39KB, 498x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.jpg
39KB, 498x338px
>>2348813
Pic related did it better
>>
>>2348827

Lovely
>>
>>2348827
And I would be okay with that.
>>
>>2348819

We all did
>>
>>2348813
>>2348828
this
>>
Kane returns as Issac Yankem on SD Live, feuds with Baron Corbin and tries to yank out his teeth.

Rick Martel returns as the Model to mentor Breezango. They win the tag belts with his help before going nuclear heel by announcing Rick is "so last season" and dumping him.

Crazy Mickie starts calling Alexa "Trish", culminating in a segment where you see Mickie has all these photos of Alexa with the eyes cut out hanging on her locker.
>>
extreme exposé
>>
>>2349992
Those first two are legitimately good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.