[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been watching Raw because I only really have enough time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: BurnTheVirgin.jpg (23KB, 640x360px)
BurnTheVirgin.jpg
23KB, 640x360px
>Been watching Raw because I only really have enough time to watch one of the two shows a week
>Kevin Owens gets jobbed out to a sack of autistic testosterone
>Watch Smackdown for the first time this week.
>MFW How tf is this a thousand times more interesting and enjoyable
>Could do without Shane and Daniel having 30 minutes of screen time every episode but definitely light years ahead of Raw.
>>
>>2348760
Usually Shane and Bryan doesn't show up that often, only Bryan shows up more often and only to set up women matches because bitches keep getting into fights
>>
>>2348760
All the people who claim raw is the better show are seriously just trolling.
>>
>>2348760

If Raw was 2 hours, SD would have competition. 3 hours rarely works to Raw's advantage. At least dedicate an hour to the cruiserweights or something.
>>
>>2348760
You must be retarded. This was by far the worst smackdown of 2017. God damn cena/bella vs elsworthless and plank. Too much damn talking. Shit Corbin attack. Shit diva playa playa action. And the lackluster orton v styles that seemed like a good idea until we remembered how slowly randy drives match. You're bullshitting if you honestly believe this smackdown beat the raw that finally righted itself with Owens vs zayn, joe vs Jericho, Aries hype etc. I can admit smackdown is more entertaining generally. Raw won this week.
>>
>>2348796
Ehhh yea but I think Smackdown definitely has the better Womens Champion atm. Bliss is the best woman on the mic atm the closest to her might be Charlotte.
>>
>>2348801
Owens vs Zayn was probably the highlight of the night story wise. Made Owens look really strong and on a war path. Aries was ok makes the Cruiser weight match for Wrestlemania actually entertaining. The rest was dead weight and the more I have to see Oldberg holding a world title the more I wanna throw up.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.