[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name literally a worse crowd in wrestling history, I dare yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
Name literally a worse crowd in wrestling history, I dare you

https://youtu.be/A3Jgx2TuEks
>>
Corpus Christi
Des Moines
Green Bay
>>
File: 13663006910.jpg (115KB, 673x638px) Image search: [Google]
13663006910.jpg
115KB, 673x638px
>>2348467
>stop watching wrestling in 2005
>get back into it in 2016
>the product is shit
>the crowds are silent
>wwe mute fan mics
>wwe pipe in cheers
>the only time crowds aren't dead silent is to chant garbage-tier shit
>"WHAT"ing promos and ruining them
>the wrestlers are worse talkers now so all the WHAT chants do is make their bad promos worse
Think of some classic moments, speeches and promos from years back, and now try to imagine them with today's audiences. Every single decent piece would have been fucking ruined by modern crowds.
>>
>>2348501
>admit WWE sucks and fucks with fan reactions
>still blame all the negative reactions on their crowds
>>
>>2348501
the more important question is what promotion will edrones watch once it dies in the next year
>>
Easy https://youtu.be/yeaVMffAi8M
>>
>>2348511
Because those two points aren't mutually exclusive. Pay attention in your English classes and you'll learn some reading comprehensive, baby.

WWE absolutely fucks with the crowds, and they don't give them much to cheer for. But when Dolph Whocares the Heel smashed the fuck out of Sin Whocares and that other Whocares, the crowds still cheer for the heel. It's not the 'kayfabe is dead' era, it's the 'crowds think they're smart when they're just dragging a shitty product down further' era.
>>
>>2348501
>"gets back into it"
>cries about everything nonstop
>>
>>2348530
Lol poor GMS
>>
>>2348501

WHAT worked great with Angle promos
>>
>>2348467
holy fuck those vagina bones, how is this bitch still single?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170308-231644.jpg (81KB, 572x419px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170308-231644.jpg
81KB, 572x419px
>>2348550

Probably because of the fucking gut hanging over her pants you retard
>>
>>2348550
She's a dirty, alcoholic whore that probably has tons of STDs
>>
>>2348534
>Pay attention in your English classes and you'll learn some reading comprehensive, baby.

This sure turned out well for you huh?

>crowds cheering for heels instead of babyfaces they don't care about

This has been going on for decades.
>>
>>2348501
crowds from 2003-2011 were shit until smarks took over
>>
>>2348631
>>2348642

>This has been doing on for decades

lol ESL dumbfuck deleting his retardation
>>
>>2348530
Wrong video mate
https://youtu.be/CHYkAsIuI6A
>>
>>2348550
She's a thot
>>
>>2348511
>only one thing can suck at a time
The fans sucks AND the WWE sucks. The few times something cool happens, the fans still suck when they just sit on their hands and chant cringeworthy chants
>>
>>2348644
t. obese smark who killed wrestling

I'd take a dead 2009 crowd any day before I take a dead 2017 crowd that has autistic chanting included.
>>
>>2349108
>sit on their hands and chant

you fucking dullard
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.