[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're still in agreement right? This is still the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: mark-1780979.jpg (32KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
mark-1780979.jpg
32KB, 642x361px
We're still in agreement right? This is still the best promo in wrestling history?

https://youtu.be/NSMu_VU_OOg
>>
>>2348291
>tfw you saw it live in the arena
>>
>>2348291
Best promo in history is taking it a bit far but GOD DAMN did he did a good job fooling everybody.
>>
DAS WHAT I DO!
he really should've won belt at least once
>>
>>2348298

You guys were the greatest reactionary crowd Ive ever seen. What city?

I wish Lita got that kind of noise when she returned. Sad
>>
File: 1459785629287.png (143KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459785629287.png
143KB, 366x400px
>when they kept interrupting him to say thanks

I pity him when he actually retires. Its like that guy who staged his own funeral and saw that people loved him
>>
>>2348291
And they STILL didnt allowed him to go over.

That was a travesty.
>>
>>2348303
>>2348344

Its called being realistic you dumbasses. Im not Vince fanboy but he is a genius making people think one way but it turns out another. So brava Vince. Brava.
>>
>>2348344
He would've went over if he started using rybacks new supplements >>2348329
>>
>>2348291
>The grammy award tier acting
>that tiny droplet of tears
>I still got lot left in the tank
>DATS WHAT I DOO
>hot crowds
>the salmon suit
I'm sure there are better promos, but Henry gave a performance of a lifetime
>>
>>2348364
>Its called being realistic you dumbasses.
>Cena can beat The world strongest man.

You are a Vince fanboy.

>>2348370
Mark was world champ. Ryback could barely get the IC title and he lose it to fat Owens.
>>
>>2348308
You think so?

As someone who was there it was a really marky crowd. Grand rapids michigan van andel arena.

I can any questions if you want.

I remember seeing them advertise his retirement that day andi was like thisbis a work.
This is a work.

I saw him come out and this is a work.

He started talking and i forgot everything about me thinking it was a work and literally started tearing slightly.

Than he did worlds strongest slam than we all just went OOOOOOOOOOOO i popped out of my seat and knocked my beer out.

Great night.

He played us all like puppets ngl.

Also cm punk vs lesnar fued. The first f5 to him. Christians redebut a kaitlyn nip slip. Regal vs cesaro. Pretty based ngl tbqh.

Orton vs bryan. Bryan got injured sort of. Seeing thay live was weird when they randomly called a dq
>>
>>2348397

Good post. I didnt think /asp/ actually watched the live stuff. Also,

>You think so

Compared to the shit reaction the best diva in wrestling history got upon returning yeah : https://youtu.be/A3Jgx2TuEks

Dont even pay attention the sound, you literallt see no one with hands in the air. I was disgraced at today's viewership
>>
>>2348291
the best promo?, no idea, one of the top 5?, definitively.

Henry was just superb.
>>
File: 19499131.jpg (37KB, 677x699px) Image search: [Google]
19499131.jpg
37KB, 677x699px
>>2348291
>watch 12-15 years ago
>henry is this fat retard midcarder with fuck-all charisma who never did anything important
>come back
>suddenly he's some fucking legend or something
Why do people delude themselves like this? In 10 years' time the only lasting Mark Henry memory will be him exiting his pod at Elimination Chamber and ruining the fucking match.
>>
>>2348319
im sure he wont do an in ring thing... it will just be a speech at his hall of fame induction
>>
>>2348539
Lmao.
>>
>>2348539
you do realize no one starts big, right?, Austin, Mick Foley for example, CM punk, bryan, they all spent time being literally nobodies.

don't tell me you are one of those madman that want MORE undertaker matches?
>>
>>2348291
It's top 20

>>2348303
He probably would have if the fat smarks didn't cry about their manlet hero being held down
>>
>>2348539
>hes a really good actor and he only got good around 06 when he fued with taker
>>
>>2348539
His hall of pain run is of the best monster runs in WWE history
>>
>>2348459
>expecting people to care about wymyns "wrestling"
>>
>>2348544
I know, right? Wait I forgot his one other thing he'll be remembered for:
>"murk henry! duh worl's strongest mahn!"
>loses arm-wrestling contest to john cena
Fucking kek
>>
>>2348539

>literally SEETHING over Mizark
>>
>>2348539
You also missed him being a big ratings draw on both ECW and Smackdown
>>
>>2348587
>PG era ECW

For fucks sake who watched that shit? Didnt it last for only 3 years? Even CZW honored the memory of the old ECW more
>>
>>2348587
Literally this, Blandy "the ratings killer" Boreton had the worst ratings, Christian was a bit better by a few points and Henry mid Hall Of Pain run blew them out of the water. Literally no idea why the company didn't get more behind him. Only possible reason is injury prone/hating black people and big bois.
>>
>>2348600
>Only possible reason is injury prone/hating black people and big bois.
Roman Reigns is mostly black sort of. Like, Samoan, so he's not full black so as to scare away the Amerifats watching the show. And he IS the Big Dog.

Maybe they just didn't like fat has-beens.
>>
>>2348602
Roman is half Italian half Samoan. Samoans are genetically related to Asians, not blacks. Boy isn't black at all
>>
>>2348602
Vince has a MASSIVE boner for island niggers from rock's family. They don't count. Mark Henry's hoss matches were actually pretty good and his promos since like 2006 onwards were good. So, size, charisma, looks like he could beat your ass, marketable, moved ratings and could work a decent match for a big boi. Literally perfect for WWE.
>>
>>2348291
>cuts 10/10 promo
>massive heel heat
>immediately gets burrried by lol our guy xD BMJ

DISGUSTING
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.