[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is creative thinking with matches like >Orton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: mania33.png (274KB, 921x867px)
mania33.png
274KB, 921x867px
What the fuck is creative thinking with matches like

>Orton vs. Wyatt

>Cena/Nikki vs. Miz/Maryse

>Oldberg vs. Bork

>AJ vs. Shane

>Roman vs. Undertaker

>Big Show vs. Shaq for christ's sake

Who the fuck thought these were good ideas?
>>
>>2347833
at least half of those aren't going to happen
>>
>>2347839
Which ones?
>>
To be fair a lot of non-fans would tune in to see Shaq's match

We all know celeb matches are shit but the fact is they bring mainstream attention. Even Lawrence Taylor vs. Bam Bam Bigelow made the news
>>
>>2347839
The onnly one that's not happening is Shaq vs Beeg
>>
>>2347848
The only ones that are going to happen as listed in OP will be Cena/Miz and Bill/Brock.

I think they will add AJ to the wyatt thing and strowman to the taker thing
>>
>>2347864
Did you happen to miss Talking Smack? AJ was angry at Shane, and Road Dogg had to get between the two. They're so obviously doing Shano/AJ.

Roman/Taker is also a thing. They just did segment last monday.
>>
>>2347913
Braun was in the segment and the crowd reaction was night and day between roman and braun.

I didn't see talking smack but i heard about it. I just don't think that's enough evidence and you don't know it's happening yet.
>>
File: 1325540396140.jpg (38KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1325540396140.jpg
38KB, 245x245px
>>2347833
>creative
>thinking

People working for WWE Creative can't go more than 3 seconds of thinking before getting a crippling migraine.

>Shane says AJ Styles deserves a main event
>Daniel brokeneck Bryan says no, a match
>AJ loses
>AJ is angry at Shane
>Shane, who was at his side saying that he deserves that match while Daniel screwed him

It makes AJ look stupid as fuck, and it's total nonsense. I understand that it can't be AJ vs DB because DB is a is a wrestling cripple now, but why go with that angle if it makes no sense.

So yeah

>creative
>thinking
>>
>>2347972
it's gonna be shane/db vs. aj
>>
>>2347977
Yeah, with db taking one bump and rolling out while Shane botches around showing his old age, trying to relive his glory days, while the whole angle gets wasted.

Here's my two cents, probably shit but

>do a stupid finish at Battle Royal
>Luke Harper vs Styles for #1 contender
>Have AJ win while Harper has his foot on the rope
>Have ShaneMcBacon go out and declare a rematch
>Have Harper win it on pinfall while AJ puts his foot on the rope seconds before third count
>Harper wins, AJ is mad as fuck
>Orton does the whole stupid burning the house angle
>Triple threat between Wyatt, Harper, and Orton with actual storylines
>AJ vs McMahon with actual sense because AJ is mad that Money didn't react when he had a rope break

Or

>have AJ be mad ad Neckbear Cantrassle, not Shane

Not this stupid shit with AJ being mad at Shane who said AJ deserves a main event, while some bearded kid said otherwise.
>>
>>2348009
Daniel Bryan is fine, he can deliver the offense while Shane takes the bumps. They are the original odd couple.
>>
>>2348014
Shane is old as fuck and can't fall 500 feet from cranes anymore and Danny boy probably can't do half the shit he did 5 years ago, so please educate me, how in the fuck can this match be fun or interesting when you have two decrepit stars against one of the best workers in wrestling with no storyline.
>>
>>2347833
aside from wasting the Cena match on tagteam filler, it seems like a solid card
>>
Goldberg vs. Lesnar (Universal Championship)
Kevin Owens vs. Jericho (US Championship)
Charlotte vs. Bayley vs. Sasha Banks (RAW Woman's Chamionship)
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton (WWE Championship)
Dean Ambrose vs. Baron Corbin (IC Championship)
Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch / Natalya / Micky James / Carmella / Etc (Smackdown Woman's Chamionship)
AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
Neville vs. Austin Aries (possibly vs. Rick Swan vs. Jack Gallagher) (Cruiserweight Championship)
The Club vs. Enzo & Cass / Cesaro & Sheamus (RAW Tag Team Championship)
American Alpha vs. Uso's (Smackdown Tag Team Championship)

That's your Mania card. And it's shit. If we're lucky they'll throw Braun/Joe/Zayn/Rusev/Show in the mix somewhere. But this is the main shitfest.
>>
>"creative"

It's Vince.
>>
>>2347833
>Orton vs. Wyatt
Actual full time talent in a proper long feud. I like it

>Cena/Nikki vs. Miz/Maryse
It was supposed to be Deano/Renee but Renee can't wrestle

>Oldberg vs. Bork
Short term money gain off of nostalgia

>AJ vs. Shane
Sorry, creative has nothing for you.

>Roman vs. Undertaker
BIG DOG YARD

>Big Show vs. Shaq for christ's sake
Not happening. And that's a good thing.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 233x217px
>>2347919
>this guy's thinks Vince will allow the Big Dog to not fight Undertaker
>>
>>2348092
The card is dogshit, but that match is a better use of Cena than yet another one of his faux-epic kickoutfests.
>>
>>2347864
Sorry dude, the only one that's not happening the OP is Shaq/Show.
>>
>>2349428
Cena might actually put somebody over in his "Big Match" though.
>>
>>2349428
>>2349439
The Cena-AJ matches were quite good and helped get AJ even more over as a legitimate top guy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.