[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope he keeps those sneakers in his ring gear or at least busts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: romankicks.jpg (193KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
romankicks.jpg
193KB, 1200x1200px
I hope he keeps those sneakers in his ring gear or at least busts them out for PPV matches. It's the first innovation on his ring gear they've made in fucking forever besides adding new colors to his dumbass vest.
>>
He looks like a bunny
>>
I thought he looked like a dude who stepped off the street. Nike Roshe Runs. cool enough I guess.
>>
>>2346775
>knowing types of shoes

wow autismo
>>
>>2346791
I have shoes that look like that.
I assume you walk around barefoot in your basement.
>>
When Braun grabbed him by the shoulder straps of his vest I thought he was going to rip it off and complete a new look for Reigns, finally getting rid of the fucking vest.
>>
>>2346799
I just don't know how anybody thinks that looks cool.

I guess the idea is to appeal to kids. He looks like a fucking action figure and not in a cool way.
>>
I seriously thought that Roman was going to start dressing like the Usos do when I saw those shoes. I don't think it'd be a bad look for him honestly.
>>
>>2346775
they arent Rosheruns you autistic faggot. they are special edition SFB Canvas Boots. Nike made them particularly for him.
>>
Good, they need to change his bland fucking attire, maybe even his music
>>
>>2346936
But Anon, how will people remember he was in the Shield then? He has to keep the Shield look, Shield music and once every two months do the Shield powerbomb, lest people forget.
>>
>>2346929
again how is this autism? they look similar get over it.
>>
>>2346610
I bet this cuck bought his pair off grailed
>>
>wearing sneakers

I hope he pumps them up before one of his signature moves.
>>
>>2346936
This. Change his music too.
>>
>>2346796
He doesn't work, so he doesn't have any income to buy sneakers, so he still wears the same shoes his parents bought him years ago. I guarantee it.
>>
>>2346936
>>2348469
They need to keep the drum intro of his theme considering it's now conditioned people to react with immediate disappointment and disdain.
>>
>>2346616
Kawaii af
>>
>>2348476
they bought me a pair of new balance kicks like 2 months ago faggot
>>
>>2346791
Almost every normie in their 20's has a shoe fetish, seek sunlight
>>
>>2348508
new balance

nice choice anon, american made
>>
>>2348552
new balance is for poor people
>>
>>2348515
>Almost every nigger in their 20's has a shoe fetish

Get it right cuck. Also Chads wouldn't be got dead in black high tops
>>
seemed to me like he moved faster

gotta be hard to charge in boots
>>
>>2346929
I think you're the autistic faggot on this one, mate.
>>
>>2346791
>I don't socialize or get pussy: the post
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.