[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New idea for a babyface stable >AJ Styles as the leader

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488383956098.jpg (24KB, 396x414px) Image search: [Google]
1488383956098.jpg
24KB, 396x414px
New idea for a babyface stable

>AJ Styles as the leader
>Tyler Breeze
>Fandago
>Darren Young
>Big E

Introducing....THE GAY COMMUNITY?!!

Each one of the comes the ring covered in baby oil and tight thongs, their collective finisher is called The Spitroast, its essentially a two man pedigree where one puts the opponent's head between their legs and then the other person goes behind the person to hold their hips, both members jump at the same time delivering a devastating attack.

Entrance theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPgWVC08KI

Please transfer the dimes to my paypal Vince.
>>
>>2346551
nice i like it
>>
>>2346551

Nice job OP I like the balance between top and bottoms

>AJ - bottom and top
>Darren Young and Big E - tops
>Fandango and Breeze - bottoms
>>
>>2346551
Since we are all sharing autism here, here's my idea

>Divide the roster into 3 fractions of basically Faces, Heels, and Tweeners
>Cena leads the Faces, with Nikki and Becky and Apollo and Ryder and Kalisto and AA
>AJ leads the tweeners, with Miz and Adolph and gay cops
>Bray leads the heels with Ascension
>It's basically a constant struggle for title and power between the three fractions like For Honor or Dynasty Warriors
>>
How about live dissections on Raw.
>>
>>2346713
how is Bray heel? Orton should be leading the heels since he absolutely rekt the new face of fear
>>
>>2346725
I don't know who to assign to which fraction
I just want to see my historical reenactment on TV with rassling
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.