[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you people like this hoe? No Ass No Boobs Fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: fiyaaa.jpg (233KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
fiyaaa.jpg
233KB, 640x800px
How the fuck do you people like this hoe?

No Ass
No Boobs
Fucking cringy shitty voice
Shitty moves
FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*lil punch*
Nothing special on the mic, specially with that retarded voice

Why is she liked by most?
>>
>>2345904
She actually got a reaction unlike Alexa Bliss *cricket* stand up routine
>>
She is a smark meme like Sami Zayn. Both of them are decent but nowhere near main title contention yet.
>>
>>2345913
Alexa is well over and good on the mic and has a good character. Becky does get a good reaction and I like her a lot, she's silly.
>>
>>2345923
>Alexa is well over
Kek.
>>
Idk might have to with her face bruh.
Its the only thing you didnt bitch about so yeah, her face and smile.
I honestly like her accent but can understand others dislike for it.
>>
>>2345916
>Both of them are decent but nowhere near main title contention yet.
Sami might work out down the line as the next Daniel Bryan. And Becky is probably the greatest of all time. No one comes close to how good Becky is. She's in a league of her own.
>>
>>2345904
>thinking anyone likes becketty
Kekekeke she's on the B-show and away from the more talented women for a reason. Nobody gives a shit about this cringetard
>>
STRAIGHT FIYAAAHHHHH
>>
File: IMG_6948.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6948.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
Them abs tho
>>
>>2345923
>Alexa is well over and good on the mic and has a good character

lol
>>
>>2345916
Sami is one of the best wrestlers in North America. Comparing him to Becky is absolutely insane.
>>
>>2345923
I wasn't saying Alexa is bad. I was implying that Becky is really good as a face that she gets cheered without saying anything
>>
>>2345928
>She's on the B show
Since when did they trade becky lynch to RAM?
>>
>>2345904
She is cute and funny and has great armpits. Really nothing else needed from a woman
>>
>>2345904
Because ""she's"" so le quirky xD and works neckbeards into thinking they have a chance with ""her"" to the point where they spend hundreds of dollars to take a picture with """her"""" at meet and greets
>>
>>2345924
>>2345933

She is. People love to hate her.
>>
>>2345984
No. They love to jerk off to her. She gets almost zero heat because the fat smarks can't shut up about omg so le cute
>>
>>2346009
CUTE!!!
>>
>>2345904
She's a different type of babyface than most in the WWE. They tried to have Sami Zayn do the well-meaning, ass kicking dweeb for a few weeks, and I loved that, too. I don't mind the voice, and she can sell well enough to get heat on the heel before hitting her spots.

She isn't a top star, or anything, but she's perfect for the feel that SmackDown has cultivated where people outperform their reputations.
>>
>>2346009
You need to stop hanging out with the people you watch wrestling with. They sound unnerving.

I think she's got whiny, self-important princess down to a T, and she sells it well.
>>
Some people have a weakness for slags. Absolute trashy sluts. Since Paige fucked off Becky has now cornered that market entirely.
>>
>>2345904
Fucking this. I actually really like Becky, but when she's doing anything but wrestling, it's very apparent she needs to work on some shit. I really don't understand how Alexa isn't more over. She's fantastic.
>>
>>2346072
Becky and Alexa have good chemistry because they cover each other's flaws well. Alexa keeps the heat up on promos, and Becky can lead in the ring.
>>
>>2345931
Who's this?
>>
>>2346086
>he can't read a watermark
>>
Americans love the Irish. Not sure why, but they do.
>>
>>2346095
everybody loves the irish except brits
>>
>>2346095
they all claim to be irish
>>
>>2346103
I don't hate the irish, I just want them to come home and join the UK where they belong. They are like a retarded child thinking they can take care of themselves.
>>
>>2346115
That's what I'm saying, there's clearly some personal animosity and history that Americans just don't understand or care about. I think there's a jealousy aspect to it, too. Love both of you guys, though.
>>
>>2346095
They are both curmudgeonly and fun-loving. It a good combination for drinking and bullshitting.
>>
>>2346115
"BETTER TOGETHER"
not you, Europe.
"BETTER TOGETHER, EVERYONE"
but, seriously, fuck off, Europe.
>>
>>2345972
/thread/
>>
>>2346115
thanks, but we'd rather not join a sinking ship
>>
>>2345904
literally describing aj lee
>>
>>2345904
I think she looks nice. Her butt is wide, which is nice, sure it doesn't bubble all that much. Her legs are nice and thick, she's got a pretty smile, and a killer body. I personally don't care for big boobs. She's not my favourite but I'd fuck the shit out of her
>>
>>2346125
We definitely dont understand it, the anti-Irish thing is entirely forgotten and not taught anywhere and we have zero idea about anything currently going on in Europe.
>>
>>2346455
oh well, if they wanted to be cared about they should have won their world wars
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 288x499px
>>2345935
>shit on the mic
>skinnyfat
>vanilla
>midget
>charisma vacuum
>buried by kevin obese
>muslim
>sjw
>A FUCKING LEAF
>listens to ska
>not a single dime

anything I forgot?
>>
>>2346487
>>2346487
he's a red head
>>
>>2346094
Water mark? There's no water in that picture.
>>
>>2346086
Bella Thorne
>>
>>2346498
At the top. Where there's a superimposed logo saying a name followed by the word dab.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.