[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drew more dimes than anyone >literally the most over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Steve_Austin_bio.jpg (38KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Steve_Austin_bio.jpg
38KB, 900x506px
>drew more dimes than anyone
>literally the most over wrestler ever
>put on some good matches
>moved merch like nobody's business
>didn't ruin his legacy post-wrestling

Is it even a question that he's the GOAT?
>>
>put on some good matches

example?
>>
Austinetty never drew a dime
>>
>>2342462
His series with Bret. He was really good in WCW too before the neck injury.

Funny enough, Austin broke Masahiro Chono's neck, who too used to be really good in the ring. After his neck break, Chono was very limited, though he still went on to be one of Japan's biggest stars ever.
>>
All of this true.

Even the fact that he beat his wife hasn't fucked him over.

Truly the GOAT. Even Vince said it himself
>>
>>2342459
>Still living off his association with the WWE while Rock is off being the highest paid actor in the world
As if being second banana to Hogan wasn't enough.
>>
>>2342472
there is literally nothing wrong with beating your wife
>>
*shareholder confidence shatters*
>>
>>2342462
Austin vs Shawn Michaels at an In Your House in 1997 can't remember which one. Had absolutely no story behind the match I don't know why it happened at all, it was one of Michael's first matches coming back from his original back injury, around when he lost his smile, it was an incredible match. It is on WWE Network.
>>
>>2342467
>>2342494
thanks
>>
>>2342483
>the rock
>supposed to be the next arnold
>fails
>supposed to make good movies
>fails
>supposed to be remembered for his wrestling days
>fails
>supposed to make movies better or even be good in them
>fails
>resort to fake news and PR lies like ''highest paid actor'' like that means anything or makes any sense
>still a failure

and austin STILL gets louder pops than him
>>
>>2342459
>didn't ruin his legacy post-wrestling
Except for the part where he shills divashit for triple h
>>
>>2342462
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/classic-wrestling/1555793-stone-cold-steve-austins-50-greatest-matches.html

Here's an entire list of them. My personal favourites are vs the Rock at WMX7 and vs Kurt Angle at Unforgiven 2001.
>>
>>2342462
His Caribean strap matches were five stars. Also he carried Yoko to a classic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.