[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>b- player at best >politics his way to the top Can we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

>b- player at best
>politics his way to the top
Can we all agree that triple H is the biggest scum in wrestling history?
>>
>>2342033
the GOAT midcarder
>>
I mean, Triple H isn't responsible for any deaths as far as I'm aware, so, no.
>>
>14 world championship
>25 championships
>KotR winner
>2 time Rumble winner
>7 time Wrestlemania headliner

He's objectively the GOAT. Numbers do not lie. Politics and poetry and promises, these are lies. Numbers are as close as we get to the handwriting of God.
>>
I'm just satisfied knowing Triple H knows there's like a hundred wrestlers ahead of him for GOAT status and he was never "the guy."
>>
>>2342033
he fucked company owner´s daughter with no gum, that´s pretty easy way to get into the big money leagues
>>
>>2342076

Chyna.
>>
>Getting worked by the crowd chanting Daniel Bryan
GOAT don't get worked by the smark crowd of all things
>>
>>2342100

/thread
>>
>>2342100
Hi Paul
>>
>>2342119
How's he responsible for that?
>>
>>2342033
that's not bret hart
>>
>>2342100
>numbers matter in a prescripted show
wew lad
>>
>>2342100
Edge did all that stuff without fucking the bosses daughter
>>
>>2342263
edge sucks
>>
>fake sport
>achievements depends on the writers
>marry the writer
>git gud results at the fake sport

if he stuck with chyna he'd be fucken homeless by now

homeless and dead
>>
>>2342033
Second biggest cunt after Hogan.

Assuming we don't count invader 2, snuka Benoit and other murderers.
>>
>>2342033
LOL Just a butt hurt smark, big time politician but no denying that he's brilliant in the ring 1999-2005 HHH is god tier heel
>>
>>2342328
compared to who? fucking miz? emma? baron corbyn? all of these new era wrestlers are shit, especially the cruiserweights. See they can wrestle but they´re not fucking superstars, they dont have ego
>>
>>2342376
>1999-2005 HHH is god tier heel

winning every match to 2roll the fans is not being a good heel

the heel is there to make the face a megastar

who the fuck did he help in that period? benoit and batista, that's it

oh and that was done by accident, he was supposed to be trying to help orton but dave got over on his own

>killed based goldberg
>killed rvd
>killed booker t
>killed new kane
>killed big poppa pump

fucking scum
>>
>>2342203
BASED HHH worked Chyna so hard she was literally on suicide watch.
>>
>>2342202
Hey Bret!
>>
>>2343146

>wrestler no one would question being in the top 10 ever: Bret

>wrestler you could question being in the top 50: Paul
>>
Hogan has always been scum
>>
>>2343336
>wrestler no one would question being in the top 10 ever: Bret

>source my ass
>>
>>2343405
Didn't you hear? He was the best there was, the best there is, the best there ever will be.
>>
Wrestlings not wrestling.
>>
>>2342349
>marry the writer
smarks will actually believe this
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.