[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People chant his name every week even though he hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: GOAT.png (165KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.png
165KB, 640x368px
>People chant his name every week even though he hasn't been around for over 3 years
>Left on his own terms
>Might have got btfo in UFC, but at least he tried
>Vince, Steph and Paul are constantly butthurt and try to take pot shots here and there
>Never has to come back begging for a job

He won.
>>
>>2341310
hi Phil
>>
File: punk1.gif (1MB, 200x195px)
punk1.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>>2341310
>got the biggest pop since Bryan on RAW when based Rocky tried to phone him
Anti-smark seethe incoming.
>>
>>2341317
Big Dimes Phil working obese permavirgin Stamford wives
>>
>>2341326
It's not a work though, they are really trying to fuck him over irl.

HHH alluded to it last night, with a snarky comment about the top tier medical staff they provide for Seth Rollins.

That was a shot at Punk.

That lawsuit thing from Dr Chris is designed to drag on forever and make him go broke.

Completely killed any chance of him ever returning, he will never forgive them for that.

Putting a this completely unnecessary bullshit financial strain on a guy who drew so many dimes for you is pathetic and I hope we chant his name for fucking years to come.
>>
File: punk2.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
punk2.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>w-we have the best medical team
>kevin w-wilk is l-like the best in the world!
Fucking cringe, it's been three years and Hunter is still seething at based Phil.
>>
>Steph comes out
>Crowd chants CM Punk
>"UR ALL LOSERS LIKE CM PUNK"
>Crowd responds by chanting CM Punk even louder while she talks.
That was beautiful.
>>
>>2341310
>People chant his name every week even though he hasn't been around for over 3 years

Already wriong on that first one mate, it's been ages since a CM Punk chant and it is only in certain cities.

Face it no one cares about him anymore and the chants are only to piss off the authority
>>
>>2342205
The Rock called CM Punk on the phone because of the chants like two weeks ago.
>>
>>2342210
was that not off the air?
>>
>CM Cuck is shitposting on /asp/
>>
>>2342215
It was, doesn't change that it happened.
>>
>>2342210
>2weeks ago
Ok what about this week because you said every week they do
>>
>>2342210
Rock started the chants for that shit movie she's making of Paige and her family. Then he called Punk
>>
>>2342257
Didn't they chant it at Goldberg yesterday?
>>
So before the Rock 2 weeks ago and not counting Chicago when was the last CM Punk chant because I honestly cannot remember.

Feels like ages to me
>>
>>2341310
>but at least he tried
This got a hearty chuckle out of me. Why would you include that when you're trying to big up Phil?
>>
>>2342257
>>2342299
During the Seth Rollins promo last week.
>>
>>2341310
>Never has to come back begging for a job
But they would not take him back so that is hardly a plus point

>Left on his own terms
Walked out and contract expired is not really the same as leaving on your own terms it's more like taking your ball and going home

>Might have got btfo in UFC, but at least he tried
this is a negative as he got embarrassed

>Vince, Steph and Paul are constantly butthurt and try to take pot shots here and there
I honestly think they do not care they only troll the fans who chant his name and it's like every2-3 months not constantly

Not every week

Is this really his best defense
>>
>>2342312
nah dont remember that
>>
I don't get it. There have been way bigger draws than punk. Why does this guy still get chants at least once a month. I'll admit he got me back into wrestling after not watching for like a decade but I wouldn't have a need to chat for him.
>>
>>2342348
He was overrated

and fans do it to piss off the authority
>>
>>2342339
it's literally on youtube
>>
>>2342348
Smarks do it because they actually believe it pisses off WWE brass.

Same reason why smarks boo the likes of Cena and Reigns, they actually believe booing either man would turn them heel or make them go away.
>>
>>2342299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7PZnlZ1dP0
>>
>paying money to the company you supposedly hate in order to chant a wrestler's name who doesn't care

What a pathetic existence. Smarks should kill themselves.
>>
>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Manlet
>Doesn't lift
>Has been training the last five years to get a pink belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu from Eve Torres. Not going well
>Emo geek
>Entitled brat
>Malnourished, looks like a poster child for starving kids
>Reads comic books
>Liberal cuck
>Pathetic quitter
>Most boring guy in any room at any time
>Wets the bed
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Everyone laughs when he tries to look tough
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Pudding belly
>Straight edge weakling
>Runs in the opposite direction like a terrified screaming girl at the mere sight of a burger
>All his matches are sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Tumblr feminist
>Worst physique in wrestling since Mick "Ten Burgers" Foley
>Sk8er boi
>Likes hockey
>Doesn't like to party
>Zero coordination
>No athleticism
>Prefers Pepsi to Budweiser
>30 minute boring promos sent the audience to sleep
>Still watches The Walking Dead
>Never drew a penny
>Tragic gluten-free diet
>Potty mouth
>Brittle bones
>Failed to take the advice from the great Kevin Nash
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>My Chemical Romance fan
>Wrote the foreword for a vegan cookbook
>Awful tattoos
>Desperate to be edgy. Fails miserably
>Drones on about being an atheist. Nobody cares
>Thinks using Cult Of Personality for his theme is cool. It isn't
>GTS stolen from KENTA
>Ananconda Vice stolen from Tenzan
>Adored by beta morons
>Calling that overrated and carefully scripted promo a "pipebomb" represents a new level of cringe
>Cried about Lesnar
>Cried about The Rock
>Cried about HHH
>Cried about Vince
>Cried about The Big Guy (for you!) Ryback
>Cried about the doctors
>Cried about not being in a WrestleMania main event
>Is the only person who sees talent in his boyfriend Colt Cabana
>Performs worst top rope elbow drop in history
>Booked as WWE champion for over year, made million of dollars - all he did was complain
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>2342825
t. paul
>>
>>2342205
They chanted his name last night??
>>
>>2341340
It's a fucking TV show where HHH plays a bad guy. Punk probably understands that, he know what trying to get heat is like. He mocked Lawler's heart attack and Bearer's death too for storyline reasons
>>
>>2342825
I miss you, ryback
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.