[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Oldberg enters >Crowd: CM Punk CM Punk CM Punk It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: wp-1479726203724-750x400.jpg (29KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
wp-1479726203724-750x400.jpg
29KB, 750x400px
>Oldberg enters
>Crowd: CM Punk CM Punk CM Punk

It's over already.

The chant was a clear signal to CM Punk famous complaint about part timers hogging the spotlight.

Goldberg is going to get booed at Mania and maybe Bork too, just like their first encounter, they'll get ''nanana hey hey goodbye''.

Fuck WWE.
>>
THEY DE-SERVE IT *clap-clap-clap*
>>
>>2340821
>just like their first encounter
Not gonna lie, that would be pretty funny
>>
>>2340821
>Chicago crowd chants "CM Punk" throughout the night
>it must be because they're tired of part timers like Jewberg and Lesnar
>clearly NOT because Punk is their hometown hero and had a highly controversial exit from the company
>>
>>2340821
>Goldberg took a bump AFTER his title win

Weird.

I hope this sets up for a RAW schedule, though. Even a few matches to get back in to the swing of things would be good for the fans. He's been back for 6 months now and has done a grand total of like 7 minutes in the ring, 3 minutes of which was standing around in the rumble.
>>
>>2340892
they could have literally done that in any other moment of the show
like the start
or the finish

instead they chose to do it when Goldberg came out

really makes you think
>>
>>2340907
>I didn't actually watch Raw: The Post
>>
>>2340929
>I watch 3+ hours of RAM every week
>>
>>2340907
First CM Punk chants on RAW started when Neville and Swann came out.
>>
Steph rekt Shitcongo once again and once again Shitcongo proved how much of a cancerous city it is with their shitty Phil chants.

Next time they return she should just call out the production truck monkeys and actively mute the crowd.
>>
>>2341088
How there they not eat this hot steamy WWE branded plate of shit and like it?
>>
>>2341090
If they don't like the WWE they could choose not to pay a ticket and watch it.
>>
>>2341092
No way! We are #TheResistance! Vince and Drumpf will be in jail by the fall!
>>
File: e93.jpg (67KB, 1200x740px)
e93.jpg
67KB, 1200x740px
>>2340821
>Vince IMMEDIATELY sent out Heyman to save his ass because he knew Oldberg was going to choke because of the chants
>>
>>2341092
Raw is a three hour show with a bunch of people in it they might want to see, not three hours of Goldberg, especially considering he is literally unable to be in the ring for more than five minutes at a time.
>>
>>2341279
AHAHAHHAHA I didn't notice.
>>
Oldberg fucking sucks.

Somehow he's a 20 year veteran and still green as fuck.
>>
What was Goldberg going to reveal before he was interrupted by Heyman? Was he about to shoot on something?
>>
>>2341306
He forgot the third of his three lines so started randomly bullshitting.
>>
>>2341088
>I don't like what the crowd is saying so SILENCE them

The utter fucking state of /wwe/ marks, who would actually thank Vince if he openly spat in their faces.
>>
>>2341297
>20 year veteran
He wrestled two moves, sub one minute matches for 7 years, then sat on his aging ass for 13 years and is now back.
>>
>>2341335
I wouldn't like being spat on, but I would kiss his ass. A lot of hall of famers have done that, I'd be a part of an elite group. Shit, I might even make it into the WWE Hall of Fame for it
>>
>>2341351
Well...at least you're honest.
>>
>old as fuck
>can't do anything without falling over
>can't talk

Why do people give a fuck about Goldberg?
>>
>>2341351
This. Kissing Vince's wrinkly ass is a small price to pay to join such all-time greats as Drew Carey, The Godfather and Beth Phoenix in the Hall of Fame.
>>
Good. Oldberg is shit.
>>
>>2341361
Legends live forever
>>
JUST
>>
>>2340821
They were also booing him.
But it was Chicago, one of the biggest smark cities in the world.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.