[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the first WWE match u ever watched? Mine was Jeff hardy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault.jpg (37KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
What was the first WWE match u ever watched? Mine was Jeff hardy vs Matt hardy at backlash 2009
>>
I can't remember who fought but it was some tv program in 1986.
>>
>>2337538
Cena vs Undertaker, Vengeance 2003 I think

FX was just starting in my country and they broadcasted a shit ton of Wrestling.

My mom travelled to the USA very frequently and she always got me wrestling magazines. Good times, good times.
>>
>>2337538
probably the first show they had after they renamed it WWE
>>
Can't remember my first WWF match, but my first WCW match was Based Jericho vs Based Ultimo Dragon back in 1997.
>>
Night of Champions 2009: Randy vs Cena vs HHH
>>
Brutus Beefcake V Honky Tonk Man on VHS. Jimmy Hart got his hair cut. The NFL battle royale was also on the tape. Would have been 89 or 90. It was before SkyTV had started showing WWF in the UK.
>>
It was an episode of WWECW in 2007 and the match had Johnny Nitro in it. I don't remember who he went against.
>>
>>2337634
there was a great promo after that match with Honky Tonk and Hart. Honky Tonk really is the greatest of all time.
>>
Jbl Vs Booker t Vs big show Vs Kurt angle
Elimination fatal four way
A random smack down in 05
>>
Under the WWE banner? US Championship match from WMXX.
>>
I was going to a party that I didn't wanted to go, my mom was getting ready so i was doing zapping, then I saw smackdown and i remember think that it was dumb so i watch a match betwen Benoit vs Booker T in one of the best of seven series match... That one when they got the double pin job, I watched wrestling since then. I miss Benoit.
>>
>>2337538
>>2337628
18+
>>
>>2337650
Based series
>>
>>2337538
>>2337628
18+

For me it was

Edge vs Kurt angle Hair vs Hair 2002 Judgement Day.
>>
>>2337538
I think it was Cactus Jack and Trippple Man at the Royal Rumble street fight.

My dad told me it was real
>>
>>2337538
CM Punk vs Undertaker Wrestlemania 29
>>
undertaker mankind hell in a cell I think
>>
My first wrestling memory is Big Show kidnapping Torrie Wilson and throwing Kurt Angle off a balcony on a random 2004 Smackdown
>>
RVD and the Hardy Boyz vs Lance Storm and the Dudleyz

turned me into an RVD mark
>>
The Rock n Sock Connection vs some jobbers
>>
>>2337538
Deuce and Domino vs Matt Hardy and MVP for the tag titles on some random Smackdown
>>
Stone Cold vs Undertaker in the Buried Alive match

Attitude Era WWF can draw any little kid in
>>
>>2337664
I started watching wrestling in 2011 and I was 19
>>
>>2337538
Booker T vs the Rock Summerslam 2001

Saw some random match with the rock on smackdown before that but don't remember who it was against.
>>
I am clearly too old for this board.
>>
earliest i can remember is taker vs mankind hiac
>>
First real event that sticks in my head is Royal Rumble 94 because I was so fucking spooked by Undertaker's video when he's locked in the casket after Yokozuna and 20 men beat him up.

I think I'd been watching for a few months before that but don't remember how and when I started exactly.
>>
>>2337772
who are your current favourite wrestlers?
>>
>>2337670
That match is fucking brutal though, can't blame you and your dad for getting worked.
>>
>>2337538
I don't remember but im started watching wrestling with WCW in 2007. I'm not Murican or Gayropean.
>>
Random raw, don't really remember a lot of it besides Kane's entrance, it used to be awesome.

I do remember the first ppv thought, king of the ring 1999, that promo of Austin being the CEO is legendary for me
>>
>>2337824
WCW in 2007?, what the fuck?
>>
File: Snme3.jpg (27KB, 523x398px)
Snme3.jpg
27KB, 523x398px
Vaguely remember it was something from Saturday Night's Main Event

But I do better remember my parents taking me to the theater to watch No Holds Barred.
>>
>>2337825
Rey Mysterio and Spike Dudley vs Bubba and Devon Dudley on smackdown
>>
>>2337538
I think it was like John Cena vs MVP on some random Raw episode. All I remember was some white dude dressed up like MVP and interfering in a match.
>>
>>2337827
kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1algBfg-Ao
>>
>this disgusting thread

Holy shit 18+ goddamn.

I can't remember my first match but it was before the attitude era. Not the 80's though.
>>
>>2337538
remember when i was a little bitch i changed the channel from cartoons (parents were out) and i changed it to RAM. when i saw one of the most breathtaking moments as Undercarder crucified Steve Austin.
>>
All I remember is Undertaker and LoD from the early 90's
>>
>>2338003
>18+
Fucking this. These kids need to fuck off, fake fighting and mandrama is only for us adults.

>implying you can't start watching wrestling as an adult
>implying you can't start watching WWE as an adult
You WWEbabbies are fucking autistic
>>
>>2337538
It's in 2003-ish. All I remember in the end undertaker got low blowed by chyna.
>>
>>2337538
Damn 18+

I remember some squash match by the ultimate warrior in WWF so yeah early 90's
>>
>>2337664
Coincidentally that was the last wrestling match I watched until 2013
>>
>>2337538
1999 or 2000. Triple H and steph...pretty much doing the same shit they do now. go figure lol

I started watching full episodes of raw in 2002. It was pretty neat to get exposed to all these WCW wrestlers without realizing where they actually were from.
>>
Hardy vs Orton, second Raw of 2008.
>>
I don't know. Some RAW match in 98.
>>
You know desu senpai I've watched wrestling long before the age where you remember shit, I remember my first mania that wasn't on vhs though, XX shit was ok
>>
TLC @ WM17
>>
>>2337538
Can't remember but the first one that comes to mind was John Cena vs Khali in a No DQ match at a PPV where Cena FU'd that faggot over a car or something

Most probably it was before WM 24, around 2007 maybe (?) since I remember watching Flair's retirement live and also remember watching DX vs Spirit Squad + McMahon's and WWECW on FX
>>
Sami Zayn vs. Nakamura.
>>
File: bakersfeel1.png (103KB, 547x717px)
bakersfeel1.png
103KB, 547x717px
first show i saw live was the smackdown they had in town last fall
>>
>>2337538
>WWF
British Bulldog v/ Shawn Michaels
>WWE
I guess Ziggler v/ Owens
>>
The Rock vs Mankind Survivor Series '98
>>
Umaga vs Random Jobber in a 3 stages of hell match on a Random Raw in the UK in 2007.
>>
>2009
>2003
>2011

No wonder this board is so horrible. It's probably these morons who pervade the "not a draw xD" meme when a wrestler from the past is brought up
>>
>>2340776
That guy started watching in 2011 and he's 95% of this board
>>
File: 1444537849734.jpg (540KB, 1024x689px)
1444537849734.jpg
540KB, 1024x689px
>>2340776
It puts into perspective a lot of things. I really can't fault these guys, actually I can, for them having such horrific contrarian opinions when they grew up in the age of John Cena vs. Randy Orton. Like the average age has gotta be between 17-20 here when you have peeps saying their first ever match was in 2007.

>What was the first WWE match u ever watched?

Bret Hart vs. HBK Wrestlemania 12
>>
>>2340779

Always thought it was trolling but if your exposure to pro-wrestling starts in 2009 then you don't even know what "being a draw" means nor should you be able to discuss it.
>>
>>2340780
Being 25+, still watching wrestling and talking about it on a board filled with peados and idiots is not something to be proud of gramps
>>
>>2340784
Again this board is practically one guy talking to himself. He is most of the trips here too
>>
first thing i ever remember seeing was lex luger versus, i think, yokozuna around 2 pm on a saturday afternoon with my dad. around 1994. i think i also remember seeing bam bam bigelow. i didn't watch it regularly, it was just something we watched for a bit.
>>
>>2340789
Finding out that teenagers like you are the ones who make this awful board what it is answers a lot of questions.
>>
First match I can remember is Steve Austin vs jobber in 2001. I was like 6 so I started pretty early.
>>
>>2340792
That may be true, but that one guy has managed to convince other posters that his awful memes are the norm. That's why you can never find anything different on here other than the same old garbage threads that revolve around Ryback, Roman Reigns, CM Punk, obsessing over divas, Undertaker, who is a draw, console-wars over how smackdown is better than RAW although they're the same company. This is what this board can be summarized into and it's cause of all these chumps who have barely been watching 10 years and are still in high school.
>>
MVP vs Kane inferno match
>>
Some shit in 1999, I only started watching when WCW went to shit.
>>
>>2340815
You poor thing
>>
Man some of you guys are young. Anyway the first match I remember was the one where Undertaker fought a clone of himself who was wearing differently colored gloves like an SF2 pallette swap.
>>
I mean, I remember seeing Hogan and Savage on TV when I was younger cause that shit was as ubiquitous as cartoons at the time, but I didn't actually start watching Wrestling till like 99 or 2000 cause by then it was the shit you watched to talk about at school the next day. I wanted to say my first match was the Rock clowning on some fool, but it also could've been Kane being a fucking boss, I don't even remember.
>>
>>2337557
this. the earliest matches i can remember are WCW some time in 1996
>>
>>2337538
Fuck, I don't know. All I remember is Rock hunting down Benoit backstage and attacking him.
>>
>>2337808
Cesaro, Swann, Shinjo Akorazi, Ember Moon
>>
>>2337538
Cena & Orton vs the whole RAM locker room. Triple H came after the match ended and pedigreed them both. I think it was before WM24 and after Cena's rumble win. I was a Cena fan until I got tired of him in 2012.
>>
>>2340798
You don't need to be a kid when you start watching you know. I started when I was 18 already.
>>
>>2337548
Is your mom cute?
>>
>>2341152
That's just sad.
>>
some Undertaker vs Batista match on youtube (bad audio, zoomed)
>>
>>2337538
Some tag team match involving Batista and Bobby Lashley on Smackdown in 2006.
>>
File: 1457984647829.png (83KB, 790x773px)
1457984647829.png
83KB, 790x773px
24 and just got into wrestling, never had sky when I was young so wasn't able to watch it but always wanted to.

Am I sad cunt?
>>
>>2342121
Incredibly so.
>>
>>2342121
How are you able to enjoy WWE if you're not riding on nostalgia for how it used to be? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>2342138
Dunno really, just quite like the performance of it all
>>
Some AE era match in late 1998. Still remember being able to catch PPVs for free at times for some unknown reason.

>>2342138

Missing out on that wonder as a child like being legitimately afraid of Taker is a shame, too.
>>
>>2342142
Fairy.
>>
>>2342155
What do you like about it?
>>
>>2337538
Taker vs orton in a cell in a cell from 0'5
>>
>>2342163
It helps me regress through childhood.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.