[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Charlotte PPV streak ended at Fastlane of all shows >Rusev

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (128KB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128KB, 320x243px
>Charlotte PPV streak ended at Fastlane of all shows
>Rusev buried and on the discard pile working a program with Jinder fucking Mahal
>50 year old part timer with literally two wrestling maneuvers is champion
>Gotta make Roman and Stephanie look stronk
>Mick Foley, Mankind, Cactus fucking Jack, a former WWE champion and one of the GOAT bumpers and character workers reduced to a beta lackey who gets emasculated almost weekly
>Cruiserweights get ten minutes in a segment totally separate from the rest of the show

Literally what is the point of watching RAM anymore? Just out of habit or what?
>>
File: 1487537041895.jpg (22KB, 453x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487537041895.jpg
22KB, 453x326px
>>2336539
Kurt will be the GM within the month so maybe that?
>>
File: 6GxtfnE.png (597KB, 739x562px) Image search: [Google]
6GxtfnE.png
597KB, 739x562px
SAVE US BASED ANGLE
>>
File: jericho.png (276KB, 583x342px) Image search: [Google]
jericho.png
276KB, 583x342px
>>
>>2336539
Based ralphus
>>
>>2336553
This was hilarious. They gave Jericho the creative freedom to do this and it turned out to be gold.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
In all seriousness, don't watch raw. I hardly do anymore and I only tuned into Fastlane because there was nothing else on. It's a bad show and the only thing they'll understand is ratings.
>>
>>2336539
Looks like Samoa Joe and Enzo
>>
>>2336539
Literally N-O-B-O-D-Y cared about Charlotte's extremely forced streak. It was almost as manufactured as asgookas
>>
File: roman empire.jpg (72KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
roman empire.jpg
72KB, 500x600px
>>2336539
BBDWTS

The GOAT does it again
>>
>>2337767
Worked into not watching a bad show? Please explain.
>>
>>2337776
But you did watch fastlane. And 98% of you will watch raw again tonight.
>>
>>2337784
I didn't buy it. And I'm glad I didn't give Vince a single penny.

As for Raw, not worthy. Sometimes I watch it, this isn't one of those times.
>>
>>2337784
I literally have not watched any WWE this year besides the Rumble, and that convinced me it was time to cancel my network sub.

All I've been watching is ROH whenever it pops up on my DVR, and Lucha Underground which is in a mid season break.

But seriously, going from 5 hours a week of wrestling (6-7 if you watch NXT or 205, more if it's a PPV week) down to 1 to 2 hours is a fucking relief. I'm actually able to enjoy what I'm watching and I don't have to cram in time to watch it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.