[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"It's sometimes thousands of dollars a day of those

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ojbw5tT2k81v78rwxo1_1280.jpg (141KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojbw5tT2k81v78rwxo1_1280.jpg
141KB, 1080x1349px
"It's sometimes thousands of dollars a day of those orders."
What did the Based Big Business Guy Ryback mean by this?
>>
>>2336250
Big (Bucks) Guy making mad money
>>
>>2336250
>succesful people are always hungry

This is so dumb.
>>
How long before he starts whining about how he has to still pay for the shipping costs and the fuel to drop his weight gain 4000 barrels at the post office, even though those costs are factored into the initial sales price?

"Bew hew! I got to the post office, and they expected ME to pay for the shipping costs! I'm classed as an entrepreneur, but right now I am paying for my customers' shipping out of my own pocket! This is wrong!"
>>
>>2336250
Holy shit, this pic was pulled from tumblr.

We all know for a fact that crying Ryan uses Tumblr to bitch.

JUSTback literally shilling on anime image board.

Fuck you, your shitty sups and that God awful finisher you have.
>>
>>2336276
Hi Phil!
>>2336296
Hi Paul!
>>
>>2336276
successful people are always hungry
homeless people are always hungry
therefore, homeless people are successful

Good work, Rynstein.
>>
>>2336250
BASED BIG GUY!

I just got my shipment today in the mail and Wake Up Unlimited Energy is the best Pre Workout on the market!
>>
>>2336276
>>2336303

It's okay, not being able to understand abstract thinking is part of having autism

FEED ME MORE
E
E
D

M
E

M
O
R
E
>>
>>2336250
Seriously though, can he make millions with that stuff in the future?
>>
>>2337300
I encourage you to try it, I gained 2 inches in my belly in 1 week.
>>
>>2336250

>Wake UP

The secret ingredient is off brand trucker meth.
>>
>>2336298
You should follow The Big Guy on tumblr, you get a lot more detailed access on twitter you #feedmemoron
>>
I buy this stuff daily and never have I ever found a problem with it. I usually do a deal with Mr. Ryback. $5000 for 20 tubs, in my eyes that's a steal.
>>
>>2336250
>What did the Based Big Business Guy Ryback mean by this?
he meant "I'll lie and see how many marks by my shit"
>>
I want the Ryback shill and the retard Romarks to beef with each other
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.